Thread of infinite appreciation!!

Off-Topic Community Conversations and Discussions

Moderators: Moderator, DM

Oarthias
Custom Content

Re: Thread of infinite appreciation!!

Unread post by Oarthias »

renshouj wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:11 pm DM Ghost & DM Soulcatcher, along with Alyssia, Alex, Kethelis, Sirion, Yeshe, Aaron and miss Boots;

For the almost 7 hours of absolutely amazing, high quality RP, I'm extremely happy to be a part of it. A lot of laughs, serious moments, chaotic moments, insults and overall made me feel good things as a player. Yall are great <3
Indeed, it was a lot of fun and I was happy to be invited to take part in it. All of you are so much fun to RP with. :D

That horse scene.. my word... Kethelis... you are going to make Vani's silver hair go grey :P *huggles*
~Vanira (Boots)~
Captain, Order of the Radiant Heart & A Councilor of Doron Amar
~Menolly Silverarrow~
Druidess and Elixir Maker
Aspect of Sorrow

Unread post by Aspect of Sorrow »

SC & GD.
DM Ink

Unread post by DM Ink »

A big thank you to DM Winter and all the players here. Recent involvement has been absolutely stunning. Thank you everyone for your continued follow up and participation. Thank you to DM Winter for all their assistance in organizing large scale events and coordinating seamlessly.

More to come, as always follow the forums and coordinate with players. Send me a PM for any player initiative for Nashkel's current arc.
DM Ink
“Kindly let me help you or you will drown,” said the monkey putting the fish safely up a tree.
-Alan Watts
Aspect of Sorrow

RoseMiriel for the art thread, was strange at first but looking forward to updates now.
eternal night

good work

Unread post by eternal night »

Appreciate and love the work that has been done with the server maps and technical implementations alongside work of DMs supporting the RP that causes these maps to change in the first place, and also the players who are the blood that flows through the server, thanks.
Blackhorizon
Recognized Donor

Unread post by Blackhorizon »

Thank you to the Whitewood Vanguard I have happened to interact/be around with my awkward toon for the infinite laughs. The player has been laughing A LOT behind the screen. You people are just so hilarious. :dance: And keeps my toon on her toes.

It's so interesting how characters are seen and all the misunderstandings (because of assumptions/perceptions) that come with it.

Special thanks to (but not limited to)
Elena for scariness
Traegan for patience
Michael for inclusion
Fierlith Silverglade | Light of Sehanine Moonbow
Tara Leafheart | Hayley Aers

~~UTC+2 (+3 DST)~~
kersplunk

Unread post by kersplunk »

HUGE heartfelt thank you to DM Ink and his associates, as well as everyone involved in the Thayan slave rescue arc. So many talented storytellers all playing off of one another and lifting one another up, it was an amazing story and a thrilling, satisfying conclusion!

I feel very fortunate to have been involved! <3
Carah Evenwood ~ "I want to believe you're wrong. That we can be judged by more than just the sum of our sins. But if you're not, we truly are in hell."

Elena Petrakou ~ "Naturally."

Rahalat Amastacia ~ *awkward lack of eye contact*
Empoweredfan

Unread post by Empoweredfan »

Thank you DM Forsight. The mini event that you conducted yesterday was just the topping of the cake, that the RP that was taking place needed.
Nawiel: Stubborn woodpecker from the deep.
- "Responsibility is a curse, importance, an illusion."

Deleniel Vanaer: Wood Elven Sor. . . cook.

If you put your foot in your mouth. . . don't start walking. . .
Steve
Recognized Donor

Unread post by Steve »

A big thank you to the Admins, Devs and Staff that seemed to spend their near-entire weekend solving issues and adding goodies for us to enjoy.

Your work should not be thankless!!!

Cya next weekend!! :dance: :twisted: 0:)

ARTHAYER ZORASTRYL — A Magistrati & Magefriend [Bio] * [The Wanderings of...]
PANLOS PAWFOOT — The Essential Nature of...
ERMMAR STONESORROW — Cavestalker of the Darkshard Deviants. Herb Trader.
Alexander Holgart

Unread post by Alexander Holgart »

A big thank you to DM Ink and the supporting DM for the event, DM Soulcatcher.

The small event yesterday was really an enjoyable narrative experience, this is what I'd like to see more for the server.

Really good job.
JustAnotherGirl

Unread post by JustAnotherGirl »

I would like to say thank you to the server as a whole. I've been rarely logging in due to many different things over the past year, the most significant being having a baby in our home again. It has taken up a great deal of time, naturally. She's old enough now that we're able to spend more time in game again, and we've been enjoying it. Thank you all for letting Ashling and Emmanuel hop back in to BG and for the most part just picking up where we left off. We look forward to building story!
Ashling, High Ranger of the Green Enclave
JustAnotherGuy

Unread post by JustAnotherGuy »

Huge thank you to DM Winter for a hilarious incident that involved Emmanuel claiming he didn't cheat at fishing, only to have a fish jump out of the water, slap Emmanuel, and land at his feet.
"Now this is the law of the jungle, as old and as true as the sky,
And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die."
- Rudyard Kipling
Aspect of Sorrow

Shadowspinner for their character Aunrae as well as their OOC communication with me keeping lines open for stories embarked upon despite all the friction involved.
Similarly Wolfshear for Selengil and being an all around good gentleman regarding OOC discussions and involvement of his character, faction, and more for the stories unfolding.

It's not easy being on the other side of the fence but it's a pleasure working with both of you through past, present, and future interactions!
Cinta

Unread post by Cinta »

A HUUUUGE thanks to Almarea90 for the Coastal Chronicles, and to everyone who I had the furtune to play together with during the last month! It was hectic but super interesting at the same time, and I'm just so glad to know you all. <3
?
FallingStar

Unread post by FallingStar »

I appreciate Bob. That is all.
Justicia ex umbra.

Return to “Community”