Thread of infinite appreciation!!

Off-Topic Community Conversations and Discussions

Moderators: Moderator, DM

Bobthehero

Re: Thread of infinite appreciation!!

Unread post by Bobthehero »

Aw. I really appreciate you, too :D
Aurelien Amon: Human fighter, member of the Whitewood Vanguard, Hoarite

Lotrik: Not a wise Genasi, probably stronger than you tho, a master of longswords. Fully retired

Bob Thairo: Dreadknight of Bane, Back on the Coast, tyranning away with his wife
YourMoveHolyMan
Recognized Donor

Unread post by YourMoveHolyMan »

Hey yo!

Whomever fixed hawkeye to not require a ranged weapon in hand to cast

You're my hero
Michael Dunn

“There is more than one sort of prison, Captain," Chirrut said. "I sense that you carry yours wherever you go.”
JustAnotherGirl

Unread post by JustAnotherGirl »

I didn't catch which DM or DMs were involved in helping the Enclave's spring equinox celebration come to life, but thank you for bringing us those thieving, pebble throwing pixies and a gnoll on the hunt!
Ashling, High Ranger of the Green Enclave
wangxiuming

Unread post by wangxiuming »

Gotta throw in my kudos to everyone who worked on the portrait project and the warlock changes. Really breathed some new life into my nwn2 experience. Thank you for your amazing work!
Steve
Recognized Donor

Unread post by Steve »

Thanks to Rhifox for taking personal time to help me make my Warlock totally OP...again!!!

Muahahahahahaha! <:D

ARTHAYER ZORASTRYL — A Magistrati & Magefriend [Bio] * [The Wanderings of...]
PANLOS PAWFOOT — The Essential Nature of...
ERMMAR STONESORROW — Cavestalker of the Darkshard Deviants. Herb Trader.
Dragonslayer

Unread post by Dragonslayer »

I'd like to take a moment to thank Rhifox and the staff for the quality of life improvements and constant development on a game that's almost 20 years old. You all are dedicated beyond compare, and I appreciate it.
wangxiuming

Unread post by wangxiuming »

Dragonslayer wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:17 am I'd like to take a moment to thank Rhifox and the staff for the quality of life improvements and constant development on a game that's almost 20 years old. You all are dedicated beyond compare, and I appreciate it.
Hear, hear! It's amazing to see what you all can do with as ancient a game as NWN2 is and your time and effort is deeply appreciated.
DM Honk
Head DM

Unread post by DM Honk »

It has been a month of DMing now, and I wanted to drop a comment in here.

So...!

Thank you to the DM Team, for welcoming me in such a warm and friendly manner, for showing me the ropes and being always ready to help me when needed.

Thank you to all the players I interacted with so far, DMing is not a walk in the park but I've encountered many players that did their best to be patient and cooperative with my attempts to make this RP experience fun and enjoyable.

Thank you to the admins, developers, builders and all those putting so much work and effort into the backbone structure of this server, your work is very appreciated and I believe you're doing an amazing job for all of us.

Thank you to the community in general, things don't always go as smooth as we want them but I believe there is much fun to be had nonetheless, and this is mostly due to the amount of writing and roleplaying talent that we have in this community. At least in my opinion.

Thank you all, I hope to keep having positive interactions with everyone.

Kind Quacks,
DM Honk
YourMoveHolyMan
Recognized Donor

Unread post by YourMoveHolyMan »

To everyone behind the loot changes. Thank you, it is an absolute breath of fresh air and has me excited to loot ingame like I haven't been before. Its fun, engaging, and makes me wonder every single time 'what did I get?!', while shoving it into of my group members faces whom has lore so I can know right away.
Michael Dunn

“There is more than one sort of prison, Captain," Chirrut said. "I sense that you carry yours wherever you go.”
Izsu

Unread post by Izsu »

Much love to Ink for picking up a dropped plotline and sticking with it to the end and to those who joined in at any point along the way.

<3
Szarilana Hezret - The one who speaks
Isenduil Ellanoscia - Silvanite druid
Derien Reynoldt - Retired Mercenary
Wisica Weatherbee - Homefellow of Cyrrollalee
Camilla Vasdejas - Exploring Bardess Extraordinaire
ValerieJean
Custom Content

Unread post by ValerieJean »

YourMoveHolyMan wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 6:39 am To everyone behind the loot changes. Thank you, it is an absolute breath of fresh air and has me excited to loot ingame like I haven't been before. Its fun, engaging, and makes me wonder every single time 'what did I get?!', while shoving it into of my group members faces whom has lore so I can know right away.
Likewise though it seems it has regressed a bit. When ti started Epics were not dropping left and right, just what I would consider correct for the area I am in. When the first changes were in I felt like my time being put in was worthwhile finally.

Hopefully the secondary changes are not too harrowing.
Radrilla Imrae Helvi'viir
Gaven Arkalis
Micar'vilchi Illiathor - Dhaerowathi (Drow Bane)
Mia
Donamira
LegendOfLight

Unread post by LegendOfLight »

mrieder79 wrote: Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:23 pm I loved moostra! Thanks to whoever did it!
No problem friend. Thanks for reading!
Bessie - "Moo moo"

((Don't moo-tagame my journals.))
JustAnotherGuy

Unread post by JustAnotherGuy »

Kudos to DM Ink for an amazing event that ended in such an unexpected and emotional way!
"Now this is the law of the jungle, as old and as true as the sky,
And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die."
- Rudyard Kipling
CathyBlank

Unread post by CathyBlank »

Thanks to DM Ghost and BattleBee47 for a great impromptu performance today! It was absolutely amazing and I'm eternally grateful to be a part of it!
JustAnotherGirl

Unread post by JustAnotherGirl »

Thank you, DM Ghost for popping in and helping set up some props for the Enclave's Second Feast celebration! We ended up with a great turn out and the environment was perfect.
Ashling, High Ranger of the Green Enclave

Return to “Community”