There and back again - a Topic's tale for BG'sCommunity

Off-Topic Community Conversations and Discussions

Moderators: Moderator, DM

DM Golem

Re: There and back again - a Topic's tale for BG'sCommunity

Unread post by DM Golem »

DM Golem wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:07 am I have been taking a short break, any PMs sent will likely get answered end of the week, this weekend!
Alas, this needs to be extended until next weekend at least, as I still have family visiting (longer than expected)
sweetlikesplenda

Unread post by sweetlikesplenda »

My internet lives again and I return!
Aaron Lyonaler - Favored Soul of The Red Knight, Grand Knight of the Radiant Heart, Advisor to Duke Eltan, Order of Lions Member
Bio, Journal

"A proper example is a greater weapon for Good than the sword."
-Aaron Lyonaler
The Whistler

Unread post by The Whistler »

I just got back from vacation only to find out that my mobo's been fried. I'll be out of commission for a bit until a replacement ships in.
Schrödinger's Cyricism: NPCs simultaneously know everything and nothing about Cyric until observed by the Cyricist. Then they default to the state that disadvantages the Cyricist the most.
Ghost
Global Admin

Unread post by Ghost »

I know there are some people waiting for my reply! I am going to be practically out of reach until monday. Remind me then, if I haven't replied to you by then!
DeepFriedMoose
Recognized Donor

Unread post by DeepFriedMoose »

Hello, BG!

I've been away for a while, dealing with some personal issues in my RL life. But I'd like to throw out there that I'm back! And a big thanks to everyone that has PM'ed me so far to re-welcome me back to the fold. I've missed gaming with you all, and I'm so glad to be feeling like myself self again.

Tuesday evenings are my base for now (-4GMT), but that may be changing to Mondays after October. I'll also drop in any time I've got a few hours to kill, usually after my kiddo has gone to bed, or free weekends when I can.

Feel free to hit me up about RP with any of my characters. I'm mostly focused on Sev'ltas and Underdark RP at the momentx but I'm ready to dust off any of my characters if youd like to RP.

With love,

- Moose
Brokk Skul'i, Company Man (Bio)
Sev'ltas Zau'afin, The Black Crow (Bio) || Journal: "Finding The Way through the Darkness"
DM Soulcatcher

Unread post by DM Soulcatcher »

Hey folks. In case some of you were wondering, I've been busy as of late and couldn't devote a whole lot of time to the game.

That being said, I have an opening on weekends so I'll return to throwing metaplot events in your direction.

Hope you all have a wonderful time!
~All Their Days are Numbered~
~Campaign Coordinator for 1353DR, 1354DR and 1355DR Metaplot~
Azroth

Unread post by Azroth »

I'll be away from in game for a week. I can still be found over forums.
After years of trying to give others a chance to prove to me they can shape up here, I have run out of patience. The numbers of nwn2 overall dropping in the past few years have told me the path others truly want to take. Actions speak louder than words.

It's not worth the investment.
Maecius
Retired Admin

Unread post by Maecius »

I'll be out of town this weekend, returning Monday evening. I'll still check in on the forums from time to time, but I won't have access to the server to fulfill requests. So please address requests to the whole Global Admin group, not just me, if you want them done before Monday! :D
loveling

Unread post by loveling »

I will be taking a break from the server, I think I am having a burnout and you may see me around sporadically but not as much as I used to.
discord: loveling#0107
Valan'thilee Miluvial, elf
Ravial

Unread post by Ravial »

Take good care! Burn out gets to everyone, eventually. If you ever feel like coming around, we'll be here.
"I sometimes wonder if Ravial is actually rav'ialquessir irl" ~ Colonic 2017

~Viridiana Lydhaer - Retired. Silverymoon!
~Arundae Dyraalis - Retired.
~Amaevael Laelyssil - Retired, Selu'Taar on Evermeet
~Laeria Amarillis - #HideThePainLaeria

Ravial ~ By CommanderKrieg ~
Maecius
Retired Admin

Unread post by Maecius »

Maecius wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:25 pm I'll be out of town this weekend, returning Monday evening. I'll still check in on the forums from time to time, but I won't have access to the server to fulfill requests. So please address requests to the whole Global Admin group, not just me, if you want them done before Monday! :D
I am back!
DM Foresight

Unread post by DM Foresight »

Darradarljod wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 6:03 am Finally got a new computer. Unfortunately it wont let me play BGTSCC. After login (new load times are smooth as), I have 5 seconds or less in the Nexus before the computer loses power and reboots. NWN2 Singleplayer works fine, and it runs more demanding games, but I haven't found a way to fix this issue.

Furthermore, having recovered from my surgery I'll likely be resuming duties in a reduced capacity next week. Apologies to everyone I was entangled in RP with.

Had been hanging out for the upcoming 100% RCR too, bugger it.

Could be a power source issue, I've had similar problems in the past. I'd check to see how much your power source is pushing.
Razzaband

Unread post by Razzaband »

I apologize to anyone I currently had any plots with or RP with but I do not think I will be really able to play on the server anymore. Real life is really kicking my (hiney), I don't even know if I will have a roof over my head in a month. I'll still be on the discord and respond to PMs but coming in-game isn't much of an option for me when I have a lot of pressures I have to address in my life. I already have not played (save for logging in for five minutes to check on who was on) for about a month or two now due to work and school taking up most of my time.

I basically grew up on the server playing it during my first year of high school and it has changed me a lot as a person. I have a lot of fond memories of other players I interacted with and the stories we created together. I'm really sorry to those whose RP with me will be so abruptly cut off.
Krumarth Sorth: Orc Wizard
Audree Behiz: Guardian of the Slumbering Fire
Quinn Hijo: The Mind Mage
Razzaband Arashem: Dead
Mathew Hillock: Dead
Ravial

Unread post by Ravial »

You do you, mate. The game won't run away somewhere and your life and comfort in it is much more important.

Good luck out there!
"I sometimes wonder if Ravial is actually rav'ialquessir irl" ~ Colonic 2017

~Viridiana Lydhaer - Retired. Silverymoon!
~Arundae Dyraalis - Retired.
~Amaevael Laelyssil - Retired, Selu'Taar on Evermeet
~Laeria Amarillis - #HideThePainLaeria

Ravial ~ By CommanderKrieg ~
loveling

Unread post by loveling »

Heya!

There are several changes happening right now in my life and work that will not let me play these days.

I will be available here on the forums via pm or on the discord, if you want something done IC you can pm me on forums or use this thread, https://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f= ... rp#p224448

Sorry for any pending RPs or events, I will be back in a few days.
discord: loveling#0107
Valan'thilee Miluvial, elf

Return to “Community”