New Player? Introduce Yourself!

Off-Topic Community Conversations and Discussions

Moderators: Moderator, DM

DM Dreamer

Re: New Player? Introduce Yourself!

Unread post by DM Dreamer »

Penn Patell wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:40 pm Old account and first time posting but I think I'm ready to give this world another go. I played for a little bit a few years ago on this server and i'm kind of a newbie to NWN still but I look forward to being able to roleplay again.
Welcome! We're still active and would love to role-play with you! Don't hesitate to ask any questions.
DM Dreamer's Events: viewtopic.php?p=925995
Underdark Discord: https://discord.gg/Scvy89RxNW
Anchor
Recognized Donor

Unread post by Anchor »

Penn Patell wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:40 pm Old account and first time posting but I think I'm ready to give this world another go. I played for a little bit a few years ago on this server and i'm kind of a newbie to NWN still but I look forward to being able to roleplay again.
Welcome back! There are alot of great updates that have happened/are happening. Exciting times for this world. Use the discord, as ALOT of information (and memes, but mostly information) is talked about there.

Also, dwarf is the best race to pick for just about every class! :D
Shadowspinner70

Unread post by Shadowspinner70 »

Welcome back! And drow are superior.
Avintae - Sugar Addict
Flora - Witchy Woman
Azariah - Doombringer

Supermod mode, activated. The rest is just my opinion.
Totally_Boneless

Unread post by Totally_Boneless »

Hello All,

I'd never thought I'd be joining another NWN RP PW again. I am beyond chuffed to see there are still servers in this year of our lord 2021, and I can not wait to meet all 15 of you - hah!

I spent years of my life on NWN 1, playing on FRC and some Dalelands server primarily, though that must have been a decade ago! I've mostly kept to pen and paper since - or just playing a bunch of single-player games with DEEP IMAGINATION.

It's probably been about as long since dipping my toe in the Forgotten Realms setting - I look forward to re-learning it all in good company.

I do have a great deal of questions, however - might there be a discord or sommat up and running for this community?
Rhifox
Retired Admin (Acting Assistant Admin)

Unread post by Rhifox »

Totally_Boneless wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:23 am Hello All,

I'd never thought I'd be joining another NWN RP PW again. I am beyond chuffed to see there are still servers in this year of our lord 2021, and I can not wait to meet all 15 of you - hah!

I spent years of my life on NWN 1, playing on FRC and some Dalelands server primarily, though that must have been a decade ago! I've mostly kept to pen and paper since - or just playing a bunch of single-player games with DEEP IMAGINATION.

It's probably been about as long since dipping my toe in the Forgotten Realms setting - I look forward to re-learning it all in good company.

I do have a great deal of questions, however - might there be a discord or sommat up and running for this community?
Hello and welcome!

And yes there is. Two, actually! The main social discord is here: https://discord.gg/AkbNpTx7dg , while there is also a discord specifically for coordinating with DMs and factions for ongoing plots here: https://discord.gg/72BXMcK

Let us know if there's any other help we can give to help you get going on the server! Welcome again!
Tarina — Witch, Apothecary, Dealer in Spirits and Black Magic
Strago

Unread post by Strago »

Not a new player but a returning player after a LONG break. I never really posted much before or did much of note on the server but I wanted to say its refreshing that you guys are still here after all this time and I'm glad to be back.
ValerieJean
Custom Content

Unread post by ValerieJean »

Strago wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:58 am Not a new player but a returning player after a LONG break. I never really posted much before or did much of note on the server but I wanted to say its refreshing that you guys are still here after all this time and I'm glad to be back.
Welcome back!
Radrilla Imrae Helvi'viir
Gaven Arkalis
Micar'vilchi Illiathor - Dhaerowathi (Drow Bane)
Mia
Donamira
2inLuv

Unread post by 2inLuv »

Hello,
I am not a new player but i did not play this server since ages, the last time i player the Friendly arms inn was a Temple of Bhaal.
I want first to congratulate the developpers team. You went far from that time.
It is with pleasure that i'll explore your upgraded server. :D
saintberry

Unread post by saintberry »

Hello,

Seems like a perfect thread to start. I'm still a little bit overwhelmed by all the stuff and still trying to figure out lots of things, but wanted to say hi! I am a totally new player to this server, however not totally new to role play. I have been playing on Ravenloft rp server in NwN1 for about a year and... now I'm here. So far I am having a blast!
Playing as:
Sellen Lionheart, Wandering Sorceress
Moira LeFay, Witch
Sabrina Kross, Sorceress from Waterdeep
Somniatis

Unread post by Somniatis »

Greetings everyone!

I'm quite new to BGTSCC but I've been having a pretty good time so far. I was invited here by a friend I played with on a NWN1 server set in Ravenloft I still also play on, and am getting the hang of things on NWN2 still. I've been roleplaying in one form or another for years, but this is the first time I've done so specifically in a cannon Toril setting and in NWN2, but I like to deep dive on lore pretty often and try my best to portray things accurately. Looking forward to meeting more of you in game!
Bethrynna Sylvaranth: Half-Wood Elf Adventurer

Shavarua Qualanthri: Drow Sorceress of Sshamath

Sigrid Coldstone: Illuskan Swordswoman from Waterdeep
Rhifox
Retired Admin (Acting Assistant Admin)

Unread post by Rhifox »

Somniatis wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:02 pm Greetings everyone!

I'm quite new to BGTSCC but I've been having a pretty good time so far. I was invited here by a friend I played with on a NWN1 server set in Ravenloft I still also play on, and am getting the hang of things on NWN2 still. I've been roleplaying in one form or another for years, but this is the first time I've done so specifically in a cannon Toril setting and in NWN2, but I like to deep dive on lore pretty often and try my best to portray things accurately. Looking forward to meeting more of you in game!
Welcome! Glad to see you here. If you need anything, let us know. :)
Tarina — Witch, Apothecary, Dealer in Spirits and Black Magic
Dolorof

Unread post by Dolorof »

Somniatis wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:02 pm Greetings everyone!

saintberry wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:56 pm Hello,

Seems like a perfect thread to start. I'm still a little bit overwhelmed by all the stuff and still trying to figure out lots of things, but wanted to say hi! I am a totally new player to this server, however not totally new to role play. I have been playing on Ravenloft rp server in NwN1 for about a year and... now I'm here. So far I am having a blast!
Welcome welcome, friends!
I am glad you two are here and enjoying the ride. Hopefully it will be one to remember for the years to come once again!
Eroan Sandram - Citzen of Doron Amar
Character Sheet
Meredith Nid - The gnome mage
Character Sheet

Discord: Dolorof#1390 - Brazilian Timezone (GMT-3)
Mr J1991

Unread post by Mr J1991 »

Been here for just over a week, I play Grobb Grobb, a friendly (mostly) half orc who gets himself into weird scenarios
Titania_1

Unread post by Titania_1 »

Hello! I didn't formally introduce myself when I joined, but I joined around the end of October. I've been having a great time so far. I've got several characters already. I think I have a problem. But I hope to keep diving into the rp and learning more about the extensive lore for this game. :) I'm very much invested in having fun in this world and maybe even helping others have rp fun as well, both with my variety of characters and possible involvement in world events, DM's allowing of course.
selhan
Custom Content

Unread post by selhan »

White dress lady? :O
“We drink to get drunk, we get drunk to fall asleep, when we fall asleep, we commit no sin, when we commit no sin, we go to the Heaven's."

Bartender of the Broken Goblet - "What's yer Poison?"

Click to find out what time is it for the Bartender

Return to “Community”