Art requests allowable here?

Off-Topic Community Conversations and Discussions

Moderators: Moderator, DM

DemonAbyss10

Art requests allowable here?

Unread post by DemonAbyss10 »

Not sure if it is right of me to ask, but is anyone good in regards to doing Fantasy character portrait type stuff? If so would any you be willing to do a character portrait for me? Figured I would ask first, see if it is an allowable request on here and if I have anyone interested before communicating via PM how I want this character looking like.
Zanniej
Barn manager

Re: Art requests allowable here?

Unread post by Zanniej »

Though this is ofcourse not a market place of art work, there certainly is possibility for such things.
Let me direct you to the Gallery where you can find people making stuff prettier than I can ever make them.

Angevere has done commisions in the past, for example (and I didn't look very much further than that).

I think that people interested will reply, or send you a PM soon enough :)
Zanniej
(Zahn-nie)
Barn Manager: We do not have a barn, nor anyone in there to manage... yet here I am!
Server Owner & former Global Admin. Still always around (and still playing), but not as involved.
Keeping a close eye on the Server Finances.
Zanniej
Barn manager

Unread post by Zanniej »

LazyTrain wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:04 am I'll toss my hat in this ring as well, as I've done a few commissions for BGTSCC folks over the last few months.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=71406 That's a highlight of some of my stuff.

https://imgur.com/a/qVUJyi9 This is just 100% portraits I've done.
Sorry :oops: I checked your topic for the word "Commission", but couldn't find it in my quick scan.
I would've added you if I did!
Zanniej
(Zahn-nie)
Barn Manager: We do not have a barn, nor anyone in there to manage... yet here I am!
Server Owner & former Global Admin. Still always around (and still playing), but not as involved.
Keeping a close eye on the Server Finances.
DemonAbyss10

Unread post by DemonAbyss10 »

LazyTrain wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:04 am I'll toss my hat in this ring as well, as I've done a few commissions for BGTSCC folks over the last few months.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=71406 That's a highlight of some of my stuff.

https://imgur.com/a/qVUJyi9 This is just 100% portraits I've done.
Thanks for the share, looking through now.

EDIT: after I get out of work I can get stuff together for ya if you are willing to make it. Got the in game appearance and a few inspirations to work off of.

Return to “Community”