Genevieve'Riset Bjorklund

Your characters' general information and background/origin should go here.

Moderators: Moderator, DM

eternal night

Genevieve'Riset Bjorklund

Unread post by eternal night »

This is Genevieve public information.

A private biography is available upon request to interested parties.

Genevieve personality can be described as somewhat naïve, she's smart but lacks common sense sometimes, being able to process complex abstract thoughts but failing to grasp sometimes what's the proper way of behaving in public or talking to other living sentient beings, finding herself at home with the predictability she has found on books.

She seems to be greatly preoccupied with appearance, clothing and posture.

She fights using long sword exclusively and shield.

Carries no visible holy symbols or anything of the like and appears to not be a very religious person.

Her clothing and equipment looks very expensive, she is always well groomed, clean and seems to be bothered by people who in her eyes, are dressed improperly.

More details to be added in time.
eternal night

Re: Genevieve'Riset Bjorklund

It's been two tenday already.

I see no signs of my pursuers around this area which is good.

Blue Nest smells like wet fish and rain all the time, everyone comes and goes without problem, not a very safe place. Allies of the enemies about.

White Hole on the other hand, seems like the perfect shelter. Controlled access is just what I need.

Wait two more months, if this letter makes it to you my love, please be alive.

Black Dove
eternal night

A reply arrives for Genevieve:

I pray this letter reaches you Cherub and it may be that you get it months after it's been written.

Nobody is going towards with you, reason is that everyone else is dead or imprisoned. I cannot risk leaving behind what I have here and you know it.

His last wish was that you know that he loves you forever and that he wants you to be happy and not live under the shadow of anyone.

Leave everything behind and start anew you deserve a good life.

Please Dove never come back here there's nothing left for you here, be happy and live on.

Yours
Ice Shield
eternal night

"The greatest kindness will not bind the ungrateful."

"It appears to me that, given the current circumstances, you won't be returning home."

"This is my home now."

"And your family?"

"Those that drove me off shall believe I am dead."

"That's what I plan to tell them, keep a low profile...I am not planning to return to these parts soon, there's something bad, the air's heavy and so is the gaze of others."

"I haven't gotten used to it yet."

"You were always very dear to me you know that? Leaving you here is painful but it's for the best."

*She stood there in silence with a small smile on her face, rain flowing down* "I am dead."

"Yea you are..."

"I never deserved anything of the good things you've done for me."

"That never matters, in this world, not everyone gets what they deserve."

"Sometimes a small thing weighs down the scale."

"Will you return when he dies?"

"I don't know, but something tells me you will let me know when he does?"

"I may die before him, so I don't know, but yes."

*Genevieve looked at the shadowy figure with a sad smile now, she wanted to ask him to stay but she knew that wasn't possible* "How much time you have left here?"

"I should been gone two days ago."

"Cursed be my person."

"It seems to me you are breaking this curse already."

"Thanks to you."

"Be well, Mujh'Aleyna."

"I no longer go by that name."

*Without another word, the figure departed into the night.*
eternal night

TAROT I

Disclaimer: art posted on this post is made by the AI from this website.

And the first card drawn is one that I did not want to see, there's little left for interpretation sometimes, it means evil alright, in any form, shape, size or time, perhaps it's not meant for me but for the place where I am at, either way , it gave me chills.
Hidden: show
eternal night

TAROT II

Staying inside and not going outside was a good idea, but now I crave something else, perhaps I should go into the outside world, after all , the last card that I got wasn't so bad, fate can be strange, and tempting isn't something that I want to do.

I don't know if they're running like me, or what, but Amn has been getting more popular these days.

Hidden: show

Return to “Character Biographies”