But in her movements and demeanor she could easily be mistaken for an elf. Where others may struggle to keep up in a wilderness, she moves as graceful as a gazelle. Like as if she were a light and gentle breeze easily finding the gaps in the vegetation and slipping through...
Age : Just made it to 30
Hair : long snow-white, often tied up in a pony tail with wispy tendrils of hair twirling off her forehead and when the air around her is calm they're like crystal icicles hanging over her right eye
Eye color : artic blue without being cold or chilling, shimmering in moonlight
Skin : slightly tanned, her complexion flawless
Height: Five point five
Weight : 129 pounds
Body : fairly slender
Deity : she appears to follow Lurue
Romantic status : Married, she wears a wedding ring of precious metal at her right hand
Birthplace : She hails from the Utter North. Born in Icewind Dale, more specifically in Ten Towns. As from the age of six she lost her parents and was found and raised in an elven community that was located deep in the dark, enigmatic High Forest. This settlement was completely destroyed by drow some years ago.
Favorite quote : ... Kitty got claws ...
Best kept secret : her real name, less than a handful have ever learned in her entire life
Kitty's real (late) parents :
Rowena & Pé-der
Song that represents her 'energy' :
Possible plot hooks :
- Over the past years Kitty has disappeared a few times for longer periods. She's been seeking closure on her origins, information about herself, and investigating the possibility if there are survivors of her foster family. There's reason to believe that the drow who attacked the community in which Kitty was raised, took prisoners and brought them to Menzobarranzan.
- She did manage to track down a member of family, and learned about her true heritage and the parents she lost at the age of six in the forest.
- Kitty is a Phoenix Agent, and though it used to only a rumor, she now has been assigned and stepping forward as recruitment officer for the Eastern Watch division of the Phoenix Company. In conversations she does come a little across as a person who's interested in information in general and who deals in information, but also as someone who just likes to chat whenever up for it. She still may come across as a mysterious woman though
- She displays a high loyalty to people she considers close to her, that circle of friends is very small though.
- Those who may know Kitty from the past, and knew about her powers, may be surprised to learn she walks without those these days, the benefactor providing her with these probably died (according to her). After a long road, and a final ritual in which she with the help of a friend found one of Lurue's attention, Kitty seems able to walk through life without the burden of what were once hellfire powers, as well as the possible threat of a higher entity.
- Kitty is attracted to a life as an ranger/outdoors-woman, and regularly is spotted heading out with those who are known as people of the Elder Circle.
- Lately her real name isn't a secret anymore, but only those closer to her may learn about it, and about her background. And she does have quite the past...
- Kitty married already some moons ago with only some of her dearest friends and members of the Elder Circle present, but since recently wears a wedding ring visible at her right hand.
Backstory (unfinished) : http://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=36072
During an "In-between-time" (unfinished) : http://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=1 ... er#p593482
New story (present day) : viewtopic.php?f=20&t=57985&p=732732#p732732