Rumours of the Western Heartlands

In-Character News, Laws, Announcements, Rumors, and Stories Relating to the Sword Coast
Hakken2
Custom Content

Re: Rumours of the Western Heartlands

Unread post by Hakken2 »

A dwarf is seen enter Doron Aman. He and a elf in crafters clothing enters a tavern inside the village and speaks for hours.

Bhor Stonecutter, Citizen and King's Hammer of Kraak Helzak.
Whirlwind

Unread post by Whirlwind »

A fine and proud white horse would be presented as a gift to the garrison of the Order of Radiant Heart by a strange looking, handsome man of lean, blue countenance.

The stallion would initially bear the look of a superior bred Cormyte riding horse, though a one with more prominent, intelligent eyes, raised tail carriage and longer, shaggier mane.

Before departure and a reluctant, sad farewell shared between himself and the horse, the blue skinned figure in an equally dark blue long coat would speak in a curiously breathy voice, imparting the following, final words to the guards who'd have met him outside:

"His name is Dreamer... Your Lord Aaron will know of his worth... Malakai of the Winds sends his regards."
~ Malakai Stormwind - Blade of the Winds ~
Androoh | GMT +0 | Retired
Rhifox
Retired Admin (Acting Assistant Admin)

Unread post by Rhifox »

The following declaration is distributed by Zhentarim diplomats throughout the Heartlands. Zhentarim messengers, under flags of truce, read out the declaration in the courts of enemy cities if granted an audience.
People of the Heartlands, lords of the Lords' Alliance, you have brought war to our lands over this last year. In the course of this war, you have been witness to the consequences of that choice. Outnumbered and isolated, it was expected that the flag of the Lords Alliance would fly over Darkhold Keep by now. But you have seen that we will fight to defend our homes. The Lord of Battle rides Veiros before us. Our walls still stand. Whatever quick victory and glory you sought has slipped through your fingers like sand. We are still here. We are still strong.

By following the warmongers of Elturel, you have lead your people into ruin. That is the cost of war. It is not righteous or just. It is death. In Elturel's petty quest for glory and vengeance, your men and women have been sacrificed on the altar of Garagos, and on the altar of Bhaal, and on the altar of Myrkul. As long as you seek to bring such death to us, it is you who will taste the blood and ash. Scornubel burns. The fields of the Sunset Vale, of Berdusk and Iriaebor and Asbravn and Corm Orp, burn. Your armies have been routed. In the east, Cormyr lies defeated by Zhentil Keep.

Darkhold asks the Lords Alliance to give up this foolish and destructive war, before you bring more harm to your people. Reject the bloodlust of Elturel. Reject the path of the warmongers. It has given you nothing but lost lives and economic hardship. Return to the years of peace and trade. Withdraw your armies and come to the negotiation table. Darkhold will forgive those that have broken faith with us so long as they cease their support of this unrighteous cause.

For those who will not talk, who will not withdraw, we will continue to fight to protect what is ours with all the forces and resources at our disposal. It is the Zhentarim that have developed the means to stabilize the magic of Faerûn. We have brought lightning and fire. If you do not relent, we shall soon bring the sea. We did not seek this war, but we will end it.

Tarina — Witch, Apothecary, Dealer in Spirits and Black Magic
Rhifox

Unread post by Rhifox »

The following declaration is distributed by Zhentarim diplomats throughout the Heartlands. Zhentarim messengers read out the declaration in court.
By the word of the Lady of Darkhold, let it be known that negotiations for the end of the Darkhold-Lords Alliance War have been concluded and a formal state of peace now exists between Darkhold and the cities of the Lords Alliance. The terms for the conclusion of this conflict are as follows:
  1. Darkhold withdraws its claims over Corm Orp and the lands of the north and north-east Sunset Vale. These lands are henceforth to be regarded as a sovereign nation and a buffer state between the Lords Alliance and Darkhold. In exchange, the Lords Alliance shall withdraw its armies back to the west. Hill's Edge, Corm Orp, and the north-north-east Sunset Vale are to commit to never entering the Lords Alliance. In exchange, the Zhentarim and the Lords Alliance promise to respect the region's territorial integrity and refrain from the threat or use of force against it. No armed forces exceeding the size necessary for securing the safety of economic traffic shall be allowed to move through the region defined by this agreement.
  2. Darkhold withdraws its claims over the Boareskyr Bridge and the bridgefort on the western bank of the Winding Water river.
  3. All prisoners recovered by Darkhold and the Lords Alliance over the course of the conflict are to be released back to their respective homelands.
  4. Darkhold and Elturel agree to an indefinite cessation of armed hostilities.
  5. No forms of violent conflict by Darkhold or the Lords Alliance may be initiated against one another for a period of one year.
Should any of these terms be violated, this agreement shall be declared null and void and armed conflict may resume.

Furthermore, it has been agreed that a clarification is to be made regarding Darkhold's claims in its final war correspondence to the nations of the Western Heartlands:
  • The "defeat of Cormyr" is understood as an aggrandizement and Darkhold admits that the conclusion of the Cormyr-Zhentil Keep war was not a decisive victory for the Black Network.
  • The "routing of armies" is understood to be in reference specifically to Darkhold's victory at the battle of the Perimeter Wall and not a total defeat of the Lords Alliance armies in the war.
  • The "stabilization of the Weave" is understood to refer to Darkhold's access to and willingness to use high level spellcraft and magical weapons in defense of its territory regardless of potential impact on the Weave. The nature and means by which successful application of Darkhold's magical forces is made shall remain undisclosed for the purposes of national security.

Once the declaration has been delivered, Zhentarim diplomats remain to begin negotiations with local governments regarding the reopening of movement and commerce.
Rhifox

Unread post by Rhifox »

A notice is sent throughout the Heartlands.
To all mages of the Sword Coast,

This time of troubles has been hard on us. As if the instability of the Weave was not enough, we face resentment from those who have taken this as an opportunity to take revenge on us for their own mediocrity. Amn, known ever for its hatred of mages, has ended what little tolerance it had for you. Baldur's Gate, supposedly more accepting, has demanded that you shackle yourselves for the "greater good." Our kind are left hanging from gibbets and thrown into black cells as we are blamed for the chaos that affects the land.

My name is Tarina. I have been there. I was born, in Tethyr, with the gift, and chastised by my father when I let a spell out, for he couldn't live with the thought of his daughter being more than a common villager. After the Ten Black Days, I fled to Amn, to Murann. But there, I was compelled to serve the guards on South Coral Street in exchange for my freedom, until even that was too much for them and they tried to lock me away in Spellhold. It was to the Western Heartlands next, to Baldur's Gate, where I hope to find safety and acceptance. Instead, I was told that I was evil, that some magic is better than others, and no magic the best of all. I was told that I should be humble, not proud. More chains.

It was in the Zhentarim that I found freedom. No mage is unwelcome here, no magic discouraged. In Darkhold, it is the mages that rule, not the magic-blind. In Darkhold, you are judged on your merit, on your talent, not on your magic, or your race, or your social class. You are free to be proud, to look up, to stand.

I say to all mages of the Sword Coast: know that you are accepted in Darkhold. As the war at our gates has come to and end, we open them to you who seek refuge away from those who would persecute you. We will not threaten you with death. We will not bind your hands. We will not throw you out after a tenday. We will not shackle your powers in fear of what you can do. Here you can find shelter and access to our collection of arcane knowledge and materials. Here you can continue to practice and develop your craft, without fear of those who will never understand you and your power.

You are greater than them. Do not let anyone tell you that you are wrong for who and what you are.

- Lady Tarina, the Witch of Darkhold

DM Soulcatcher

Unread post by DM Soulcatcher »

In the cities of the Lord's Alliance, such as Elturel, Berdusk and Iriaebor, nearly all of those notices are taken out shortly after they were posted. Some were torn and others were burned in people's fireplaces. Most notably, however, was that many such acts were done by passing by wizards and sorcerers. The former often snerking before disposing of them.

The law succinctly apprehended the posters in the respective cities.
~All Their Days are Numbered~
~Campaign Coordinator for 1353DR, 1354DR and 1355DR Metaplot~
DaloLorn
Lead Programmer

Unread post by DaloLorn »

Should any of these notices appear at the Gate itself, a scrawny, robed half-elf with dark hair and a metal mask would quickly be seen putting up a reply:
To whomever posted this notice,

Perhaps it would please the Lady Castellan to take advantage of her hard-won peace treaty and come to Baldur's Gate herself, to bear witness to the ultimate penalty for the carelessness she so eagerly promotes. I will not deny that we would surely disagree on how magic should be used under normal circumstances, nor that I would likely be among the voices questioning her sense of morality, if indeed the successor of a Dreadlord can have such a thing. But such disagreements have no place in today's world, and mere mortal law cannot supersede the fact that the Weave is not merely unstable, not simply unpredictable: It is dying.

By all means, O Mighty Witch, disregard the well-being of your fellow mortals. Treat them as your lessers for the mere fact that they did not study the Art as you and I. Trample upon their dignity the way you think they trample upon yours, and worse. But even the most ignorant sorceresses and the most narrow-minded of spell slingers must quickly learn to bend to the reality that they cannot even manage a simple cantrip; that even the simplest of magical items will cease to function as long as it remains in or around the Gate. And those who comprehend the Art instead of merely using it will gladly explain the means by which this catastrophe has come to pass, if you are but willing to hear them.

The strain placed upon the unattended, unraveling threads of the Weave by each successive spell, the snarls forming in the fabric of reality every time a spell was miscast: Are you so blind and ignorant as to think they are without consequence, or do you merely choose to ignore them outright? I would think myself almost treasonous in warning you of these things, but as one whose existence has revolved exclusively around the study of the Weave, I do not have the luxury of pretending Darkhold and the Zhentarim would be the only ones damaged by your recklessness. Perhaps you do not care that you endanger your own life every time you cast a spell, or that you are hastening the deterioration of one of the foundational pillars of the world as we know it. But when you have finished bleeding the last of the world's magic for your selfish lust for power, do not expect sympathy from those you once looked down upon, for you will have brought them naught but suffering through your folly.

As long as Mystra's station remains unoccupied, there can be no such thing as "good magic" - there is merely the tragically necessary, and the insanely frivolous.

- Vilmar Dall, Waterdhavian Transmuter
European player, UTC+1 (+2 during DST). Fixer of random bits. Active in Discord.
Active characters:
  • Zeila Linepret
  • Aela Lathyaan
  • Ilhara Evrine
  • Linathyl Selmiyeritar
  • Aeryn Faer
  • Virin Swifteye
  • Gurzhuk
Rhifox

Unread post by Rhifox »

There is no response. A posted reply in a city Tarina does not visit (and can't even) is highly unlikely to be seen.
Eien

Unread post by Eien »

=Darkhold Seeks New Recruits=

As the war between Darkhold and The Lords Alliance ends, caravans slowly take their place back on the roads where only soldiers used to march.

Guarding some of these caravans are men and women of the Zhentarim, spreading from Darkhold to the Western Heartlands and even further away, to places such as Amn and the Dragon Coast. As far as trade demands.

The soldiers of Darkhold would spend time in each and every town they stop at, in the slums, the docks and taverns. Places where the population would hear, places where people need a new alternative, away from the ears of those who started the war in the first place. Indeed, territories of the Lords' Alliance are bypassed entirely.

In every town they would visit, their message and offer would be the same.

The Zhentarim needs more men and women, the war created many opportunities for skilled and ambitious individuals to claim the power and wealth they deserve and they always desired. All that is required is to travel to Darkhold and formally join their ranks.

No flyers are necessary, just the word of Darkhold's loyal soldiers and agents.

No number of soldiers and violence will ever wash away the desire of power, wealth, belonging and protection that lies within the hearts of so many mortals.

No number of soldiers and violence will ever wash away the Black Network.
Hidden: show
The Triadic Church

Unread post by The Triadic Church »

Followers of the Church of the Triad can be seen tacking up posters throughout the Coast in search of men and women who wish to volunteer. Offers of training; basic equipment, and purpose are spoken to by any whom seek them out. [//NPC and PC]

Rhifox

Unread post by Rhifox »

In similar places as the letters of Khelben Arunsun, an open letter directly addressed to him is left.
To Khelben Arunsun, the Blackstaff, Mage of Waterdeep

It is with surprise that we read the letter you sent to us, so far south of Waterdeep. The vaunted Blackstaff himself taking an interest in our frontier city states! Truly, a sign of these momentous times.

What a shame, then, that your response is to chide and condemn. Do you care so little about the very real plight of your spellcasting brothers and sisters? Perhaps you should travel a little further south, to gaze upon the bodies swinging from trees in Amn. What is tyranny, except that so very clearly demonstrated on the other side of the Cloud Peak mountains? Should not your venom be directed towards them?

I would not dare to call the mighty Blackstaff blind, but I shall like to remind you to, perhaps, expand your view. There are tyrants in more places than just Darkhold, and Thay, and Imaskar. In Waterdeep they lurk, too, and they wield daggers of their own, inscribed in the blood of mages with the charges, "Necromancy," "Blood Magic," "Witchcraft," "Black Magic," "Demonology," "Lichdom," and "Evil." But who is the victim, say these lords? Not the mage, but the lords themselves. Their laws, the leashes they hold on those beneath them, the "natural order of the world." It is these that have been violated and wronged, they say, not the body at their feet or the wretch in their cells.

You speak of guarded tongues. And yet it was in Amn and Baldur's Gate that my tongue was held back. Now, it is free to speak what so many mages actually believe. To be a mage is to be power. To reach out with hand and voice and will and command the world, to speak with beings of untold might and ancient origin, to live eternally, and see all that has happened and will transpire. To be a mage is to be more, to learn, to strive, to ascend. Condemn not the one that works to better her place in the world, but the one that welcomes her chains. The folly of Karsus was not that he tried, but that he failed.

It is these beliefs that Amn fears. It is these that Baldur's Gate fears. And it is these, it seems, that Khelben Arunsun of Waterdeep fears. The threat of mages that have broken free from their chains.

And so it is with disappointment that we see you choose to defend a system of oppression, mighty Blackstaff, and instead turn to condemning those offering sanctuary from persecution. May you one day find the courage to slip from your own shackles.

- Lady Tarina, the Witch of Darkhold

Destinysdesire

Unread post by Destinysdesire »

A cloaked and hooded person is seen putting up posters in each town. They paste them up then hastily leave the area.

The Whistler

Unread post by The Whistler »

viewtopic.php?p=945005#p945005
A ginger man took the podium in the eastern town square earlier this day, addressing an initially small, but rapidly growing crowd of curious people. Nary twenty years of age, his dark eyes were ablaze with the fires of devotion and unshakable belief. He was gaunt and willowy and wore a black cuirass that contrasted heavily with the pallor of his skin. Upon it, embossed in exquisite detail, was a jawless skull superimposed over a sunburst flanked above by two smaller death's heads that were reminiscent of the Myrkulite and Bhaalist faiths. And despite lacking the fullness of depth that came with manhood, something made the youth's voice inhumanely compelling as he delivered the following proclamation.

"Good people of Baldur's Gate, today I come before ye bearing joyous news! From the slopes of Mount Waterdeep, a Black Sun rises, illuminating all with its dark brilliance! Mine eyes were almost turned to ash in their sockets from beholding such ineffable majesty, for mortal eyes were not meant to bear witness to the birth of stars. My sight and sanity were preserved by the Lord Cyric, for He charged me, a base wretch, with spreading His One True Way to all them that draw breath in the Heartlands. Take heed for these words come directly from Him, the almighty:

Cyric! None has the right to be worshipped but He, the ever regnant Black Sun, the one who rules and eclipses all that exists. Neither age nor sickness overtake Him. To Him belong the souls of the True, the False and the Faithless. All glory be to the Black Sun.

And He is Cyric; there is no deity higher than Him. But fear and obey thine earthly rulers, for all authority stems from Cyric, but to Him render thy most high praise, for His is the final decision, and to Him thou wilt be returned upon death and by Him thou wilt be judged.

Yea, Cyric is the One True Way, and that what they call upon other than Him is falsehood, and because Cyric is the One and the All. The Most Mighty, The Dark Prince, possessor of the threefold crowns of Strife, Death and the Dead - no other way is there to the Hereafter except through him; therefore, forsake thou all thy false gods, that the remittance of thy sins may be wrought of the Dark Sun in all His magnanimity. There is no deity higher than Him; to Him is the destination. Verily I say all this unto you, for I am His Apostle."
Schrödinger's Cyricism: NPCs simultaneously know everything and nothing about Cyric until observed by the Cyricist. Then they default to the state that disadvantages the Cyricist the most.
JustAnotherGuy

Unread post by JustAnotherGuy »

Now that magic is back, members of the Green Enclave were seen out in force, patrolling nature.

After a jaunt up north from the Friendly Arms Inn to escort a wizard nearer the city, the Enclave then heads to Sylvanus' shrine. They then headed south once again to check out rumors of a demon summoner that had been spotted within the Cloakwoods.

After a brief run in with Michael Dunn and Fierlith, the Enclave continued on.

After patrolling through the forest, the Enclave moved through the trees into the Reaching Woods and patrolled, clearing out gnolls, and ended up at the new shrine of Eldath.
"Now this is the law of the jungle, as old and as true as the sky,
And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die."
- Rudyard Kipling
Almarea90
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Almarea90 »

*The below flyer bears Candlekeep's symbols and is posted in the main settlements of the Western Heartlands*
Coastal Chronicles - Marpenoth 1358 DR Year of the Shadow

The first issues with the Common Courtesy start appearing, as merchants are rising their prices in the attempt to keep out the poorest bands of the population and at the same time there is an increase in aggression towards the receivers of the Courtesy at the purpose of stealing from them. [DM Ink]

2nd Marpenoth, Scornubel - The dock is set on fire, although the citizens manage to get the fire under control. The Zhentarim are accused of orchestrating the sabotage. DM Soulcatcher

4th Marpenoth, Fields of the Dead - A large battle erupts between the fifth, seventh and eighth companies of the Flaming Fist and numerous undead. In the end, the Fist pushed towards the Vault of the Dead. It is rumored that during the difficult battle, Jergal Himself dispatched the great evil in there. The Vault is now destroyed. [DM Soulcatcher]

Triel - Two traders suspected of being spies are arrested. [DM Spartacus]

North of Baldur's Gate A green dragon who made their hoard near Winding Waters is forced to flee by a group of adventurers. [DM Spartacus]

6th Marpenoth, Baldur's Gate - A ceremony to commemorate Torm and the fallen for just cause takes place at the Temple of Torm. Player led

Cloakwoods - The Hedge Knight Yuri Lichelina, the druid Sane and an unknown individual faced a large number of drow and giant spiders in a cave. [Unknown]

Wood of Sharp Teeth - Yuri Lichelina defeats an orc champion after a lengthy combat. [Unknown]

Cloudpeaks - A white dragon and a shadow dragon are rumored to have fought in the Cloud Peaks. An upside down mountain has also been observed in the same area. [DM Boo]

7th Marpenoth, Baldur's Gate - Part of the city walls turn into a flesh monstrosity fought by adventurers and the Flaming Fist. At some point it returns to normal, as the whole city becomes an area of dead magic. [DM Soulcatcher]

8th Marpenoth, Boareskyr Bridge - A battle takes place between the avatar of Bhaal and three people who were later on identified by Lord Arunsun as a woman named midnight, a man named Cyric and a human warrior named Kelemvor. Adventurers join the fight and Bhaal is killed by Cyric. The explosion that follows wounds many and corrupts the water. After the three teleport away the area becomes an area of dead magic. [DM Team]

Roaringshore - A man is brutally murdered in front of the altar of Umberlee. [Player led]

Baldur's Gate - A noble known as Lord Forseeth is accused by House Divine of stealing their designs. [DM Ink]

South of Nashkel - A formidable and very large black ooze has been spotted within the Nashkel mines. [Unknown]

Darkhold - According to rumors, Manshoon visits Darkhold as Imperceptor Vyshasa is handed to the orcs of Uruk Lurra. Tarina is now the new Dreadlord. [DM Ghost]

Roaringshore - Three stolen purses were returned to the legitimate owners sealed by the Coin of Hoar. [Player led]

Western Heartlands - The end of hostilities and consequent establishment of a peace treaty between the Lords Alliance and the Zhentarim is announced throughout the lands. [DM Team]

Wood of Sharp Teeth - Yuri Lichelina, Sane Fensen and Karai dispatch an encampment of orcs but are forced to retreat by a larger force. [Unknown]

Western Heartlands - Darkhold starts a campaign to recruit mages. This causes many opposing replies, including that of Lord Khelben "Blackstaff" Arunsun. [Player led]

18th Marpenoth, Roaringshore - A man is killed in Roaringshore, a note with his alleged crimes is found pinned to his hand. The murder is attributed to a faithful of Hoar. [Player led]

Amn - The presence of agents of the Black Network is reported at the Amnian border, apparently at the purpose to negotiate the retrieval of arcanists in Amnian custody. [Player led]

Sword Coast - The wanted figure Beth Baywater leaves the coast for good. [DM Spartacus]

Beregost - Beregost authorities declare that the assassin known as the poisoner is no more, after a conjoined effort of the militia and groups of adventurers clear the house. [DM Spartacus]

21st Marpenoth, Doron Amar - An ancient green dragon merged with an archfiend that has been threatening the village for months, finally attacks the settlement with a flock of its brood warband of orcs pacted to him. The village and their allies have the upper hand but according to some citizens, the attack caused the death of around 40 civilians and an unknown number of rangers. [DM Ghost]

Amnian Border - The Bladestone Foundation continues their efforts to aid the arcanists fleeing from Amn. [Player led]

Cloakwoods - The giant mechanical spider that was terrorizing the Cloakwoods is defeated by a group led by a mythral-clad figure. According to the rumors a dragon and the mysterious entity known as Donol was also present in the form of a dwarf. [DM Spartacus]

Gullykin - It is rumored that the company of Scorpions is responsible for the devils attacks north of Gullykin. [DM Spartacus]

24th Marpenoth, Toril - The voice of Lord Ao, audible everywhere, marked the end of what will be known as the Time of Troubles, decreeing the power of the gods, now allowed back in their own divine realms, will depend on their faithful. This saw the ascension of two new deities, once mortals: a new Mystra, once a mortal woman named Midnight, and Cyric who acquired the portfolios of the Dead Three after the last of them, Myrkul, is defeated near Waterdeep. Torm is brought back to existence by Lord Ao Himself and announces great reforms for His church. A new tool of corrupting magic created by the Lady of Loss, the Shadow Weave, is announced by the churches of Mystra and Selune. Although the effects of the Chaos of the Weave have mostly disappeared, there are still areas where magic is chaotic or completely absent. This marks the end of the Era of Humanity and the beginning of the Era of Upheaval. [DM Team]

24th Marpenoth, Baldur's Gate - At the temple of Torm, Ria Olwyn, the adopted daughter of the former head priest, announces the new duties and reforms of the Church of Torm. She also spoke of the rise of Cyric, a new power of evil. [DM Soulcatcher]

After 24th Marpenoth, Bloodhawk Manor - The restoration of Bloodhawk Manor begins and it will now be known with a new name, The Citadel of Strategic Militancy, as the Red Knight begins to gain traction. [Player led]

27th Marpenoth, Baldur's Gate - Lord Kelben "Blackstaff" Arunsun led a group made of members of the Church of Mystra, the Guide of Candlekeep and Sean Asen of the City Watch above the dome of dead magic on the city of Baldur's Gate through a levitation spell and with them conducted a ritual to allow the Weave to reknit. Once the ritual was completed, he shed some light about the Shadow Weave and the newly ascended gods. [DM Ghost]

29th Marpenoth, Baldur's Gate - An altercation takes place between the Flaming Fist and the inmates of the Fist's prison. This has apparently started when an inmate stabbed to death a guard who was bringing him a meal. [DM Ink]

30th Marpenoth, Baldur's Gate - The Temple of Mystra and the Azure Arcanists are guaranteed an exception in the decree on casting. [Unknown]

Baldur's Gate - After various sermons of a Cyricist preacher, the cult starts gaining followers. [DM Ink]

Author's note: if anything is incorrect or missing, do not hesitate to contact me.

In faith,
Guide Edelgarde Spades
((OOC Disclaimer: Thank you for reading the ToT special. If you would like something added in future works feel free to send me a PM or poke me on discord. In order for me to avoid involuntarily metagaming I kindly ask that the request is delivered as follows:

- Either IC (missive or in game if you prefer)
- Or OOC with a link to the relevant rumor post in the forum

In order to facilitate follow ups from new or returning players, I have added the name of the DM involved or the tag player led for each rumor. The original post is also linked. Please let me know if any of those is incorrect.

A huge heartfelt thank you to the community for filling the server with wonderful stories))
Edelgarde Spades - Guide of Candlekeep and Deneirrath priest, still a Disney princess in the wrong tale.

Gleam of the Firefly - In your darkest hour, look for the firefly

Auntie Ed's Wands(TM): Saving the Coast one Protection from Evil at time.

Candlekeep Public Collection Reference

Return to “Sword Coast Roleplay”