Den of Ssin

In-Character News, Laws, Announcements, Rumors, and Stories Relating to the Underdark

Moderators: Moderator, DM

Post Reply
User avatar
Drow4d20
Posts: 94
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:31 pm

Den of Ssin

Unread post by Drow4d20 »

OOC: Due to personal issues with my old PC I am deleting this old post. I have re-opened the post under then name "Fight for the Cycle" and the theme is still the same. My new PC will not break, nor will my interest in this endeavor. Thank you.
Last edited by Drow4d20 on Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law."

jerrylanier spc
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:04 am
Location: San angelo Texas

Re: Den of Ssin

Unread post by jerrylanier spc »

I is Tiny I is Orc priest of Yurtrus the lord of Maggots Death comes to all .
I want gold I fight (( im low lvl now lvl 7 maybe 8 by the time fight happens ))
I bring glory to the Rotting one and show Orc strong i not strongest Orc but i Tiny will fight sound like fun .
TIny want to stomp dorfs and elfies you want fight i fight help make Tiny strong . :twisted:
Omen lanier . Active

Zyn Male Cleric of the Ravenancer Dead body found in the tunnels

User avatar
Drow4d20
Posts: 94
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:31 pm

Re: Den of Ssin

Unread post by Drow4d20 »

(((OOC: I'm guessing you met her at the Gloura's Wings sings that's usually where Ssin is)))

*Ssin'verin looks over at you and puts up a finger to Gloura* "One moment Gloura... This shouldn't take long."

*She walks closer to Tiny, Orc priest of Yurtis. She speaks and moves with a sarcastic demeanor. As she speaks she seems somewhat concerned, while simultaneously maintaining a vague condescending tone; almost playfully wanting to anger you. She moves melodically in accordance with her demeanor. Almost as if dancing; and yet couldn't care less if she moved at all...*

"I have you down, Tiny" *She checks a small notebook she has secured in her right hand*

"Once I find the duergar and get confirmation, I can begin official promotion of your fight. Assuming both parties do agree and do not do something disappointing like die or disappear......" *sighs then continues*

"Head count admission and bets will be accepted at the door to the fight by my colleagues and I. I am talking things over with Gloura who has to talk things over with the other queens..."

*A slight smile appears on her face*

"I would like to hold the fight here in the basement, so of course some of the proceeds will go to the owners of the tavern themselves. And here."

*hands you a bag of gold*

"I will give you the same sign up bonus I did the duergar. I have a feeling the 3 of us can become good business partners in the future. This is only the beginning..." *evil grin*
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law."

User avatar
Darradarljod
Posts: 731
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:15 pm

Re: Den of Ssin

Unread post by Darradarljod »

Nargazul stood at the bar not far from Ssin'verin, keeping an eye on the orc as it met with the priestess. All the while he drank his Azure Wine his piwafwi was casually helped apart by his elbow to reveal he was armed with a sword. Red eyes darkened as the young drow warrior watched the exchange of gold and the recruitment of another warrior.

"Yathrin, you may win the interest of the drow with blood sports between these beasts - but to capture the heart of our people in your web, you will need a champion of our own blood," the warrior faced the priestess directly - hands on his waist, chest forward and shoulders back to display his strength.

"Mine is ready to be shed - by Selvetarm! ...and for Lloth's good purpose."

User avatar
Drow4d20
Posts: 94
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:31 pm

Re: Den of Ssin

Unread post by Drow4d20 »

*She nods to Nargazul and speaks in Xanalress*

"I would prefer that your skills go to more useful matters..." *She thinks for a moment and continues in Xanalress*

"This is the beginning of erecting a worthy temple within the city... Which is of utmost importance."

*She places her left hand upon her hip, also shifting her weight to her left leg. Her notebook is still within her right hand at her side.*

"This endeavor will fund the successful opening of the establishment I wish to have within the city. Which I have discussed with the local Quellars and do believe it would strengthen our ties with them. Strength within numbers of the faithful is very crucial here in Sshamath. I am sure you understand why." *She sighs*

"If you wish to hone your skills in the pits, so be it."

*She stands upright and stretches both arms up clasping her hands around the notebook. She inhales a deep breath that turns into a yawn. She exhales with someone of a long sigh of relief*

"Let us go attempt a meeting with the local houses..." *deep breath*

"And the conclave..." *yet another sigh; only this time it was not of relief*

((( Everything she has said was spoken in Xanalress... The language of the Drow. Ssin'verin heads off to see the if she can hold a meeting with the conclave and houses Sshamath and Zua'afin...
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law."

User avatar
Drow4d20
Posts: 94
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:31 pm

Re: Den of Ssin

Unread post by Drow4d20 »

OOC: If anyone I play with (Ssin'verin the drow priestess) is following this; I am still playing NWN2 as Ssin only (full attention to UD), but Diablo 3 started a new season and my friend is pushing my to try guild wars 2, and I play a moba... So I haven't been logging in as much. I will be on this weekend for sure and I usually play for at least 8 hours at a time lmao... EST (USA) 5:00pm-5:00am time frame. Szia :hand:
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law."

Post Reply