Zau'afin bootcamp event!

In-Character News, Laws, Announcements, Rumors, and Stories Relating to the Underdark

Moderators: Moderator, DM

flyingchair

Zau'afin bootcamp event!

Unread post by flyingchair »

Faithful of the spider Goddess, Let it be known!

The Zau’afin will begin a boot camp and regularly train those that seeks strength and discipline!

Whether you’re a veteran of war or one who has let your physique falter in exchange for what the schools of sshamath has taught you.

Make no mistake, you will be worked to the bone! But you will be better of afterwards, your body will thank you, and you will survive what the underdark brings to bear on you!

All the feats needed to be a good sargtlin will be tested. You will be watched by both faerns and the Yath, Perhaps you can find the Yath’rin or Yath’abban to serve?
Hidden: show
Faithful of the spider Goddess, Let it be known!

The Zau’afin will begin a boot camp and regularly train those that seeks strength and discipline!

Whether you’re a veteran of war or one who has let your physique falter in exchange for what the schools of sshamath has taught you.

Make no mistake, you will be worked to the bone! But you will be better of afterwards, your body will thank you, and you will survive what the underdark brings to bear on you!

All the feats needed to be a good sargtlin will be tested. You will be watched by both faerns and the Yath, Perhaps you can find the Yath’rin or Yath’abban to serve?

You will be put in different teams based on your prowess.( as in you will be put in groups of level 1 - 10, 11 - 20 and 21 - 30 so its a bit more fair. ;) )

The trial of ice: I will watch you as you survive the cold that the underdark offers, i will command you to fight and protect under these conditions. You will fight other sargtlins on ice and see who prevails. If you succeed you will be rewarded with a price.

/// These fights will be rp fights, the rules are fairly simple, first and each second round after, you make a tumble or dexterity save, (dc 30 for tumble) (dc 15 for dexterity) if you fail your character will slip. The rules of the fighting itself is like this, you roll intitiative(roll d20 + dexterity) the one with the highest roll starts. Each round you can move, an attack and a free action(free actions can only be used for feats that happens instantly, and it has to be an active ability, barbarian rage, expose weakness, man at arms shouts, ect ect.) To attack you roll the main stat for your weapon, which would be strength for strength based weapons or dexterity for dexterity based weapons. If you use another stat than those two to attack because of your build, then it’s fine to use those( int for combat insight, wisdom for intuitive attack and zen achery). The defendant then makes a base stat roll based on how he or she tries to defend, Dexterity if he tries to dodge, strength if he tries to withstand it. If the defendant succeeds, then there is no hit, if he fails, then he has to roll a constitution save(dc 20) if he fails that he takes a hit. if takes 3 hits, he loses the battle. Add whatever flavor to the rp you want, as long as it is feasible.

The trial of poison: You will submerge into the water and withstand the poison in it, your fortitude will be tested. There might be a time were you will be ordered to drink something before your Illharess or Yath’rin does, be glad that you trained your fortitude then.

/// You will enter a water filled with fungus and poison, and if you surface before the faern lets you know through your mind that you are allowed to, you will punished by our onwatching Yath. You will make either three fortitude(dc 30) saves or three constitutution(dc 15) saves, if you fail two of those, you will have to surface and have failed the trial.

Trial of webs: Here you will stand on the web of the Malla spiders, two of you at a time will compete in how long you can keep your balance. If you are caught physically and directly interfering with your contestant, twice, you will fail. Verbal distractions like intimidation and taunts are all fair. Those that fail, will once again be subject to the punishment of the yath.

/// You will have five rounds on the web, if both of you survive, you get nothing, but if you succeed in getting your contestant to fall, then you win a price. At the end of each round each player makes a tumble(dc30) or a dexterity(dc 15) before that roll you can make a distraction action against your contestant. Be creative, you might be rewarded(it’s only skill checks). if you succeed in your distraction, then contestant gets a disadvantage on on his roll(meaning he has to to roll twice and take the lowest. To succeed you simply have to beat the contestants will save roll.

( Players that want to participate poke me(i play Xeyn and Creepy Scales) or let another member of Zau’afin know that you’re interested so they can let me know. If you agree to partake, you consent to any rp harm and embarrasment that might come to your character, by the rules of the server of course. If you dont like that then please don’t participate.

(( Please let me and DM Vanquish know what your timezone is, what time of the day and days of the week would suit you best for this event and then we'll find a time that fits the most. I hope to see you there! <3 The event will be in 2 or 3 weeks time, with a specified day when we get closer. ^^

((( Oh last thing, Vanquish might have some surprises, dont tell him i told you though~ :mrgreen:
Very Chairish.

Melvor Whitewater (Being tortured into a Lemure)

Main - Xeyn|Diary
The brother
The beast
The soldier

Return to “Underdark Roleplay”