Vandalism Afoot

In-Character News, Laws, Announcements, Rumors, and Stories Relating to the Underdark

Moderators: Moderator, DM

Valiant Spirit

Vandalism Afoot

Unread post by Valiant Spirit »

The Zau'afin household would find their base I'm the goblin caves had a visitor, perhaps somebody not impressed with the locked door.

Off to the right barely perceptible would be a defacement written upon the wall in three separate elemental languages.
Lambert

Re: Vandalism Afoot

Unread post by Lambert »

Nefara Zau'afin, the house Faern who is responsible for the house wards, studies the writing with curiosity. (She can speak all the elemental languages).
12 I will make your battlements of rubies,
your gates of sparkling jewels,
and all your walls of precious stones.
Valiant Spirit

Unread post by Valiant Spirit »

The writing on the wall is strangely mundane it seems as in translation it reads.

"Found compound, have not seen inside, door locked, perhaps find out more"

It was written as a form of informative reminder in Terran, Auran and Aquan languages.
Lambert

Unread post by Lambert »

Nefara murmurs, "Intriguing. Well to be thorough I suppose I will take all precautions."

***Nefara casts the 9th level spell Hindsight. She is 30th level. She has a base Lore: History skill of 12. I believe the spell lets her see and hear the person who placed this message if she makes the Lore Check. In this case that check would be 1d20 +10 + 12 + 15. This is an implicit request for DM oversight. Thanks! And thank you for the Vandalism! Something to do down here! :) ***
12 I will make your battlements of rubies,
your gates of sparkling jewels,
and all your walls of precious stones.

Return to “Underdark Roleplay”