Moderators: Moderator, DM

Azroth

Alxian

Unread post by Azroth »

Alxian : “I would be on high alert if I were you, considering what's going on.”

Man #1 : “Those things aren't mutually exclusive”

Alxian : "Suit yourself."

. . . Gods he’s an idiot

Alxian : "So what's going on with the Roaring Shore and you all? It's a bad idea, really bad idea." He talks in a stern voice. "You should know better. They worked with the Devils before during the war, this makes you a high target by many in the North and South. My advice is to quit while you're ahead and still alive."

Man #2 : “Not everyone did. There were some that stood against them.”

Alxian : "Look, it won't take half a mind to know that you are now self sabotaged by doing this. Expect issues from the Zhents, Ebon Blade, Bualdur's Gate and Amn now."

Man #1 : “I don't remember anyone asking for your opinion on the matter.”

Alxian : “Get your sh*t together and pull your head out of your *ss!”

. . . That’s right, stay silent and think about it.

Later that eve.

Woman : “My promotion to Herald of Darkhold.” Her plush lips twisted into a crooked, wry little smirk. “Thanks for the letter of recommendation.”

Alxian : "Eh, you lost me. Remind me."

Woman : “It gave the Knight-Commander a good laugh.”

. . . I warned the man I would not be helping them all anymore if things become a mess.

Alxian : "Right. . . So what are you talking about?"

Woman : “The scathing report you wrote to my superiors a few weeks ago.” She lifted her chin defiantly.

Alxian : "Eh, you don't get it neither does he, which is fine by me. You worship more than one god and you are a heretic of Bane. But is this the place to be talking about this?"

Woman : “He knows more about me than you ever did, but I have nothing more to say on the matter. Not to you, anyway.” She backpedaled by three steps and dropped her arms to her sides. “Apologies for the interruption, dear. I believe you were in the middle of burning yet /another/ bridge.”

. . . She just wanted to try and humiliate me in front of the crowd and play the victim with lies. I am no stranger to understanding how the game is played. May the heretics of Darkhold suffer and it’s protectors.

Alxian gives a sending to another later that eve : “I warned you about things, now I am done dealing with your organization until I feel it’s worth my time.”

Later the next day

. . . They banned me out of fear of what I may do, what they don’t understand is I don’t need to strike back as they only hurt themselves by ignoring dogma’s and more. I shall head back to the Dale lands until they all figure it out, as I don't have time for this. May takes years, but I refuse to be involved in this mess. In the end the truth will come out.
After years of trying to give others a chance to prove to me they can shape up here, I have run out of patience. The numbers of nwn2 overall dropping in the past few years have told me the path others truly want to take. Actions speak louder than words.

It's not worth the investment.

Return to “Character Biographies and Journals”