Sabrina's letters

Character Biographies, Journals, and Stories

Moderators: Moderator, DM

saintberry

Sabrina's letters

Unread post by saintberry »

The letter is written in a beautiful, elegant penmanship. Capital letters are more ornamental than others. It seems that a teal coloured ink was used to write this letter.
Dear mom and dad,

I hope all is well back in Waterdeep! Is my little brother behaving himself? I know Killian all too well to know that the answer would be "no".
Has dad's leg got better already? Oh, how he must hate all the time he has to spend sitting on his butt chair! I wish him all well and I hope he'll get back to his beloved work as soon as possible! And mom - I hope you're not worrying too much! Say "hello" to aunt Charisma, okay? I miss the tea afternoons with you two!

It has been a week already since I arrived to the famous Baldur's Gate! Or has it been more than that? I must apologise, I seem to have lost track of time! So much has happened... I swear I was going to write as soon as I arrived, but as always - I got distracted.

I already met some new friends who keep me company here, so you don't have to worry anymore that I am all alone! They also seem to care for me, so I feel very safe around them.

I don't have much time, Beth soon will be awake and I think we're going to do some exploring. I promise to write more about my friends next time!

PS. So far I didn't learn much about my past and my ancestors, but I have some leads to follow - which is something!

With love,
Sabrina.
Playing as:
Sellen Lionheart, Wandering Sorceress
Moira LeFay, Witch
Sabrina Kross, Sorceress from Waterdeep
saintberry

Re: Sabrina's letters

Unread post by saintberry »

The letter is written in a beautiful, elegant penmanship. Capital letters are more ornamental than others. It seems that a teal coloured ink was used to write this letter.
Dear Killian,

First of all, please keep the contents of this letter secret to our parents. I do not wish for them to worry more than they already do... I know you can do this, little brother - you've always been good at keeping secrets!

I am writing to you, because I am in a desperate need of venting my own thoughts to someone and I believe that only you can understand them fully. Knowing you, you've already figured out what this is going to be about. And you'd be quite correct if you were thinking about the accident that happened almost three years ago.

I know that I said that I have met friends in Baldur's Gate and I should probably bother them with my doubts and feelings, but I fear they might not understand. I feel that they already think lesser of me any time they drag me around and we happen to explore another cave. Or mine...

They think it is silly and they laugh and tell me everything is fine. But it is not. They weren't trapped in an old mining shaft for almost two days. It was me and you. In that dark and cold place. I shiver every time I think of it. We thought that we are going to die there, that no one will ever find us...

And it was my fault, because I felt this stupid urge to have an adventure and I dragged you with me, playing the "birthday card" on you. And it was me who trapped us inside because I couldn't control my innate powers...

You know? I have never told anyone about what happened. Should I tell them? I fear that they will never trust me again. I wouldn't trust myself! It would break my heart if they abandoned me, but on the other hand I feel like they have the right to know.

Have you told anyone? Do you also feel that suffocating sensation whenever you're passing by that old mine? I can't stand such places. Caves, mines... I feel like the walls, the overwhelming darkness and coldness will crush me. I don't know what to do...

With love,
Sabrina.
Playing as:
Sellen Lionheart, Wandering Sorceress
Moira LeFay, Witch
Sabrina Kross, Sorceress from Waterdeep

Return to “Character Biographies and Journals”