Rest Bug

Any Issues or Bugs Should Be Posted in Their Respective Categories

Moderators: Moderator, Quality Control, Developer, DM

Deragnost

Rest Bug

Unread post by Deragnost »

Simply put, on server 2 there seem to be no longer the rest cooldown. I repeatedly rested, 3-4 times, and all went smoothly for some strange reasons.
Also When spellcasters pass from server 1 to server 2 (and viceversa), they lose all spells for some reasons :think:
Rose Wintertal , Itinerant Minstrel, Troublemaker, Administrator of the Phoenix Company and The Run a Rig owner!

Trissae Baeniryn , Yatharil
JustAnotherGuy

Re: Rest Bug

Unread post by JustAnotherGuy »

To add to this, every time I log in, I have to rest to get my spells. I've been resting before logging out and before resets. But then when I log back in after a reset, my spells are messed up. Not a huge deal, as I can rest upon logging in, and this fixes my spells. But it is something going on I figured I should report.

To clarify, when I say my spells are messed up, it's as if I've cast several of them already, and have to rest to get them back.
"Now this is the law of the jungle, as old and as true as the sky,
And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die."
- Rudyard Kipling
Blackhorizon
Recognized Donor

Unread post by Blackhorizon »

Also, for several days now the Last Known position hasn't been working. Mine is from a week or so ago and I have tried resting after login first time after reset but it has not changed in days. And it has made no difference if it's just after reset or later.

This is just a minor inconvenience, can live with it, but it's not the usual behavior.
Fierlith Silverglade | Light of Sehanine Moonbow
Tara Leafheart | Hayley Aers

~~UTC+2 (+3 DST)~~
Endelyon

Unread post by Endelyon »

Blackhorizon wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:18 am Also, for several days now the Last Known position hasn't been working. Mine is from a week or so ago and I have tried resting after login first time after reset but it has not changed in days. And it has made no difference if it's just after reset or later.

This is just a minor inconvenience, can live with it, but it's not the usual behavior.
It will probably work now that the rest script is fixed.
Blackhorizon
Recognized Donor

Unread post by Blackhorizon »

Whether or not the change has already taken place, I can confirm that after reset (just now) the last known location was different.
Fierlith Silverglade | Light of Sehanine Moonbow
Tara Leafheart | Hayley Aers

~~UTC+2 (+3 DST)~~
JustAnotherGuy

Unread post by JustAnotherGuy »

It seemed that the issue I spoke of was also fixed. Thanks!
"Now this is the law of the jungle, as old and as true as the sky,
And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die."
- Rudyard Kipling

Return to “Bug Reports and Mechanical Issues”