Loading area timeout

It Does What It Says on the Tin: Resolved Issues

Moderators: Moderator, Quality Control, Developer, DM

NinjaMonkey

Loading area timeout

Unread post by NinjaMonkey »

I'm getting into this server fine, but trying to load the character in times me out as the area fails to load, in the same place, every time. Am I missing something? I haven't had any issues logging into other servers or games, net's working fine.
NinjaMonkey

Re: Loading area timeout

Trying game.bgtscc.net instead of listed IP, and it won't even load the area. So, I've tried manually connecting, IP, and server address listed atop the forums.
NinjaMonkey

Everything appears to be in order so far as downloads are concerned, but there was an issue when I first tried to update and it said there was -600 mgbs instead of the nearly 2gigs. Also, I'm definitely using the extender.
NinjaMonkey

It successfully loads the area pretty much instantly, but pauses for a good 30 seconds while it loads phase 1. After phase 1 of area updates finishes, it times me out before trying phase 2. Like clockwork.
NinjaMonkey

Well, I kept trying, and this time I got in. If I keep running into similar issues, I'll post again.
Aspect of Sorrow

Unread post by Aspect of Sorrow »

There's a delay in your client's acceptance of the ready state acknowledgement from the server.

Return to “Solved Problems”