Ulgoth's Beard laws?

For Guidance, Questions, or Concerns Relating to Server Rules and Forum Rules

Moderators: Moderator, Quality Control, Developer, DM

Hawke

Re: Ulgoth's Beard laws?

Unread post by Hawke »

Herisheft wrote:
Hawke wrote:I tried the upper...(dangit tangent, I apologize OP) but the upper really offends me.
Care to elaborate? :D Seems like everything ofends you Hawke.
Oh, no problem Herisheft. You just have to continue reading the rest of my post... then aaron22 does a great job in describing in detail the issue with that area. Here, I will help you out.

Hawke wrote:I tried the upper...(dangit tangent, I apologize OP) but the upper really offends me.

Black Orcs running the safe zone for Gray Orcs... plus the upper is VERY unforgiving with some fairly difficult opponents.

Plus almost no one is around there, it is mostly solo action with an ultra rare chance of a pickup group.

Then aaron22 goes on with...
aaron22 wrote:black orc running the greys areas is my longest term project going in RP for my orcs. the overthrow has been what i have been working towards for about 6 months. orc rp just goes through so many ebbs and flows and dm's come and go makes movement challenging at best. near impossible at worst. taking back our zones IS the number one priority of a few of the orc players. the ones that have been here for 6 months or more.
Sputnik

Re: Ulgoth's Beard laws?

Unread post by Sputnik »

Black Orcs running the safe zone for Gray Orcs.
To be fair, half-(mountain)orcs also make up the orc playerbase. And since our dear Black Orcs are simply Mountain Orcs who've painted their skin black, it makes sense for them to be running the safe zone for ALL orc-kind. They are the dominant sub-species here, after all. By far.

That said, I think it's awesome that you're pushing ICly for a change, Aaron22.
Depending on how things go ICly, my own character may wish to join you in that! (should you be interested :) )
Francis 'Frank' Waynn - City Watch Recruit
Tytos Lyonson - Ebon Blade Sergeant
Vaelen - Proprietor of Derringer Mercantile, hedge-wizard, politician

Return to “Rules”