BGTSCC Loot Survey

Moderator: Moderator

Endelyon

BGTSCC Loot Survey

Unread post by Endelyon »

The developers would like to invite our players to participate in the following survey.

This is an anonymous poll to facilitate gathering information for how players feel about our current loot system, as-is, whether or not it is fun, and how we might be able to make it more enjoyable. I know this topic has been discussed on the forums many times, but I want to elicit this feedback in a way that allows people to rationalize their opinion without having to also debate it in the community sphere.

All questions are required. If you do not wish to indicate an answer to the essay questions at the bottom, simply type "N/A" or some other indication that you're opting out of them. However we are putting high value on these responses and would encourage you to participate in all aspects of the survey.

If you have any questions about the survey please contact the Developer group or me for more info.

Link to the survey:

https://forms.gle/f2bdBugJVPKkQhWq9

Happy gaming!
Endelyon

Re: BGTSCC Loot Survey

Unread post by Endelyon »

Hey everyone, it's been one week since this poll was opened and will run for one week more.

If you haven't participated yet this is just a reminder to submit your answers using the link above if you want them to be counted in the survey.

Thanks in advance, and happy gaming!

Return to “Archive”