Booted at login

It Does What It Says on the Tin: Resolved Issues

Moderators: Moderator, Quality Control, Developer, DM

maade

Re: Booted at login

Unread post by maade »

I have the same problem as other posters, new cd-keys today. And get booted immediatly after logging a character into the module. Any help would be apreciated.
Azzatoth

Unread post by Azzatoth »

Come on guys. 2 days already we cannot play. Could you please someone takes care here ?
Maecius
Retired Admin

Unread post by Maecius »

PMed you both (maade and Azzatoth).
Unastine

Unread post by Unastine »

Hi everyone, same problem here. Anyone with a solution please.
EasternCheesE
QC Coordinator

Unread post by EasternCheesE »

The solution is, as always, to PM the admins. It can be your CD-keys got borked or something and only Admins can help it :)
YYA

Unread post by YYA »

If you get in game, and you get thrown out a moment after some scripts run, have you tried logging to the other server? South has areas such as Baldur's Gate and Roaringshore, where as the North server has areas such as Soubar and Underdark. I would recommend logging into the South server (Server 1) first before being transported to North server (Server 2) areas. When I used to log in directly to the North server (Server 2), and tried to access the in game consignment store or something, the first server thought I was still playing on the second server. There was a yellow line of text in the combat log that stated so, a moment before booting. I usually had to wait for the server to reset for the problem to fix itself.
If you are offended by what I said have said above, I have recieved my last warning, I have discussed Intuitive Attack, so report - for I do not mind. Getting me banned is nothing special, it happens every week. But you could also choose not to be offended, this place needs more banter, your choice.
MrSmith
Recognized Donor

Unread post by MrSmith »

Okay... I was on the server today for a couple of hours in-game. Before dinner, I logged into server-5123 (JEGS) and built out a character I had been contemplating...

Easy Day.

After dinner, I logged back into the game only to be booted immediately after my 28th level character materialized in Soubar. I then attempted to log into the game without using either :5121 or :5122... Same result. I tried different characters... Same result. I rebooted my computer... Same result. I then logged into JEGS again and was able to connect to the server and create another character.

Does any think my inability to log into the game with my normal characters is somehow connected to me accessing the JEGS server?

Has anyone experienced this particular problem?

Any sage advice is most welcomed.

Cheers!
renshouj
Custom Content

Unread post by renshouj »

MrSmith wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:12 pm Okay... I was on the server today for a couple of hours in-game. Before dinner, I logged into server-5123 (JEGS) and built out a character I had been contemplating...

Easy Day.

After dinner, I logged back into the game only to be booted immediately after my 28th level character materialized in Soubar. I then attempted to log into the game without using either :5121 or :5122... Same result. I tried different characters... Same result. I rebooted my computer... Same result. I then logged into JEGS again and was able to connect to the server and create another character.

Does any think my inability to log into the game with my normal characters is somehow connected to me accessing the JEGS server?

Cheers!

Yes, it is.

I don't know if it is a reported bug, but if you log into JEGs sometimes you'll be unable to log into either server south or north until JEGs resets. Haven't read the rest of the messages in this post, but for your specific problem, yup, dont go into JEGs unless youre prepared to wait for its reset. Hopefully this gets fixed soon!

Edit: You can check for JEGs reset timer on the top of the forum, it resets like the other 2 servers at around 9~ hrs
Discord: jojoelm
Brazilian Timezone (GMT-3)

Current Character(s):
Runa Helvig - High Druid of Eldath of the Green Enclave ( BIO | JOURNAL )
MrSmith
Recognized Donor

Unread post by MrSmith »

renshouj wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:36 pm
MrSmith wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:12 pm Okay... I was on the server today for a couple of hours in-game. Before dinner, I logged into server-5123 (JEGS) and built out a character I had been contemplating...

Easy Day.

Cheers!

Yes, it is.

I don't know if it is a reported bug, but if you log into JEGs sometimes you'll be unable to log into either server south or north until JEGs resets. Haven't read the rest of the messages in this post, but for your specific problem, yup, dont go into JEGs unless youre prepared to wait for its reset. Hopefully this gets fixed soon!

Edit: You can check for JEGs reset timer on the top of the forum, it resets like the other 2 servers at around 9~ hrs
Thank you! You were right, it worked after JEGS server reset. Cheers!

Return to “Solved Problems”