Automatic Downloader Errors - HAK, TLK, TRX

It Does What It Says on the Tin: Resolved Issues

Moderators: Moderator, Quality Control, Developer, DM

wangxiuming

Re: Automatic Downloader Errors - HAK, TLK, TRX

Unread post by wangxiuming »

I get a 403 Forbidden Access error when I use the http://game.bgtscc.net/staged/ link. Rhifox's link is a 404 Not Found error.

Edit: But the problem seems to have resolved itself! Just tried logging in and was successful. :)
Endelyon

Unread post by Endelyon »

wangxiuming wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:11 am I get a 403 Forbidden Access error when I use the http://game.bgtscc.net/staged/ link. Rhifox's link is a 404 Not Found error.

Edit: But the problem seems to have resolved itself! Just tried logging in and was successful. :)
I fixed the web server now also so it will list the directory again, but it's possible someone turned this off intentionally and I've just undone their work.

In other words no guarantee this will still be accessible long term, though I can't immediately think of why we wouldn't.
Caelin

Unread post by Caelin »

I'm having this error when trying to update. I haven't played in quite a while, but hoping someone can help!

https://ibb.co/XDvcnrG

I checked the folder referenced (Campaign/BG) and it's empty..., not sure why.
James Merlin - Traveling, Treasure Hunting Troubadour of Tymora
Garet Sunder - Monk of the Fallen Star
Duncan Thorne - Sellsword and follower of the Red Knight
Vivian Blake - Wheeler and Dealer (Merchant)
Bran Emberfist - Monk of the Order of the Four Ways
Resian

Unread post by Resian »

Having a small hiccup with the updating process, being unable to verify this particular .hak file.
I looked around for alternative links to the file in question, but they've all either 404'd or have been otherwise deleted. D:
Any help pointing me in the right direction for a newly updated file or proper method of handling the patch would be swell. :)

EDIT: Apologies for possibly necro'ing this post. The files in question seem to have resolved themselves after about a 10 hour wait, though there are still issues with another file down the list.
EDITx2: Deleting my entire hak folder and a couple of extra tries seems to have cleared away any trouble my machine might have had a part in.
Rhifox
Retired Admin (Acting Assistant Admin)

Unread post by Rhifox »

Resian wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:31 am Image
Having a small hiccup with the updating process, being unable to verify this particular .hak file.
I looked around for alternative links to the file in question, but they've all either 404'd or have been otherwise deleted. D:
Any help pointing me in the right direction for a newly updated file or proper method of handling the patch would be swell. :)

EDIT: Apologies for possibly necro'ing this post. The files in question seem to have resolved themselves after about a 10 hour wait, though there are still issues with another file down the list.
EDITx2: Deleting my entire hak folder and a couple of extra tries seems to have cleared away any trouble my machine might have had a part in.
You were able to get in?

Either way, I will run an update in the morning to try and fix this issue.
Tarina — Witch, Apothecary, Dealer in Spirits and Black Magic
Resian

Unread post by Resian »

Rhifox wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:58 pm
Resian wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:31 am Image

You were able to get in?

Either way, I will run an update in the morning to try and fix this issue.
I was, thankyou! Just gave it a few hours and deleted my hak folder before trying the following day. Everything went smoothly afterwards. :)

Return to “Solved Problems”