Vault of Dead

It Does What It Says on the Tin: Resolved Issues

Moderators: Moderator, Quality Control, Developer, DM

electric mayhem

Vault of Dead

Unread post by electric mayhem »

Summons respawn way too quickly.

Door that requires a key closes and relocks too quickly. Was literally 25 seconds behind party member and it closed and locked as i got there.

And if it's opened from below... the door can't be used.

~Claret - Proprietor of Clarity Cellars.
~Wouveir - Hellstorm Crew
~Adolamin Marblerune - Arcane Engineer and Lorekeeper citizen of the Kingdom of Kraak Helzak. [His Story]
~Harrison Remillard - Morninglord of the Song of the Morning Temple.

Blackman D
Retired Staff

Re: Vault of Dead

Unread post by Blackman D »

not sure what summons you are talking about? if you mean the normal mobs then its not exactly a place you are suppose to linger around in

but the door was intentional, you are suppose to gather your party before going on...

it helps stop people from just running through and farming the draco, or running ahead of those that fought all the way down just to arrive at a dead draco because someone just ran by the group
everyone is evil till proven otherwise
electric mayhem

Unread post by electric mayhem »

Really....
People are cueing up for the draco?

Either way, its not just the door to the draco. Its the one from the liches down to the next level. The one where you need the key from the soulcatcher look alike. Souly! Quite the trendsetter mate, even the mobs are copying your look. :lol:
Also, discovered another little quirk to the door. Even if the door is 'down and open' it can remain locked.

Regards to the spawns. You can clear the liches in the initial room past the blood pool. Duck left or right to sort out the rooms to the side. And when you come back to the centre room, the liches are back again. Now I'm not against free xp, if the mobs want to cue up for a good bashing, then that's their perogative. I just hope they have good insurance policies. Rinse wash repeat after clearing out the opposite wing. To avoid the respawn, I reckon you'd have to be superfly monk rick rolling the joint.

~Claret - Proprietor of Clarity Cellars.
~Wouveir - Hellstorm Crew
~Adolamin Marblerune - Arcane Engineer and Lorekeeper citizen of the Kingdom of Kraak Helzak. [His Story]
~Harrison Remillard - Morninglord of the Song of the Morning Temple.

Blackman D
Retired Staff

Unread post by Blackman D »

was more so an issue back in the day but yes, and yea i know which door you are referring to

and also thought that is what you were referring to with the mobs, and no that was also intentional, it was suppose to be a party dungeon but many builds are able to solo it, tho some get overwhelmed quicker than others

i think the fast respawn was because that floor is relatively small and the mobs were spread out

but yea it was not really meant for people to linger on that floor since you are suppose to be searching for the key
everyone is evil till proven otherwise
Miasmata
Retired Admin

Unread post by Miasmata »

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, electric mayhem.

This is currently being looked into.
Miasmata
Retired Admin

Unread post by Miasmata »

Thanks for bringing this to the DEV team’s attention. This post will be archived to denote the issue has been looked into and currently the DEV team feels this is working as intended.

Please be sure to start another thread and let us know if you find anything else like this in the future.

Return to “Solved Problems”