RCR Mechanics Change

Moderator: Moderator

Zinnestro

Re: RCR Mechanics Change

Unread post by Zinnestro »

Is it possible to get more exp back when u get above 25 at least. The reason I am saying this is becuase it takes for ever to get that high then if you make a mistake leveling you rcr now you fall all the way back and BG is not a high exp giving place. I love this server been almost since the beginning. Just hard to grind and be on when RL calls. Just something to think about.
Knight Warrant and Recon Expert of the Order of the Silver Rose. ROSCOE

Nothing gets the blood going more than some good spirits *Hic-Up* -Zinnestro - Phoenix Company

Please no Meta Gaming
marine436

Unread post by marine436 »

just to confirm, the % of EXP is the EXP passed level 10 right.

if im level 20, I dont get 50% of ALL my EXP back correct, or do I just get 50% of my EXP back past level 10?

I think 20, is 20k, so If i RCR do I get 10k, EXP back or 15k EXP back?
Steve
Recognized Donor

Unread post by Steve »

20 = 50%.

Lvl 20 on ECL 0 is 190,000. By RCRing, your new PC would have 95,000 xp points (which is 1k xp shy of lvl 14 for ECL 0).
spyvsspy

Unread post by spyvsspy »

Hello, I was afked since last summer. Now I'm back and found One Hander feat was changed and no longer work for my fist monk. May I ask for a full rcr or rollback? I talked by DM channel in game but maybe not the right time, no answer. Don't know where to post such a request so I asked here.
chad878262
QC Coordinator

Unread post by chad878262 »

Updated the new wiki to show the correct RCR mechanics:

https://wiki.bgtscc.net/index.php?title ... .29_Rules:
Chord Silverstrings - Bard and OSR Squire / Tarent Nefzen - Arcane Wand Merchant and Master Alchemist / Irrace Arkentlar - Drow Adventurer / Finneaus Du'Veil - Gem Merchant and Executive Officer of SCCE

Tarent's Wands and Elixirs

A Wand Crafter's guide to using wands

Return to “Archive”