Master Brew

Suggestions Should Be Posted in Their Respective Categories

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Quality Control, DM

Lockonnow

Master Brew

Unread post by Lockonnow »

Could it not been cool if Master alchemist could make brew out a Potion so you get 3 potion out of one potion ,if you have a potion now the Druid and priest cant not make potion from lvl 4 and up but have a old potion so it make a brew out of old potion so it make 3 out of it?
Destinysdesire

Re: Master Brew

Unread post by Destinysdesire »

Admittedly....this post is VERY confusing trying to understand what you mean.
ValerieJean

Unread post by ValerieJean »

Destinysdesire wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:22 am Admittedly....this post is VERY confusing trying to understand what you mean.
He is suggesting ( as I understand it and correct me if wrong Lock) that at the current moment because of ToT and Cleric and Druid being unable to cast past 4th lvl that potions made should be at a gain of 3 versus a gain of one on creation.

Likely also a suggestion for future when magic settles and all that but I can understand the suggestion for the now.
Radrilla Imrae Helvi'viir
Gaven Arkalis
Micar'vilchi Illiathor - Dhaerowathi (Drow Bane)
Mia
Donamira
Destinysdesire

Unread post by Destinysdesire »

Ah, I see how that could make sense, thanks!
DaloLorn

Unread post by DaloLorn »

Destinysdesire wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:46 pm Ah, I see how that could make sense, thanks!
What makes less sense is the part where you're using a potion to make three potions.

There is precedent for this, sadly - you can use a scroll or wand to make another scroll or wand - but I'm not sure it's something that should be encouraged further.
European player, UTC+1 (+2 during DST). Fixer of random bits. Active in Discord.
Notable characters:
  • Shali Menner
  • Pixanie
  • Vilmar Dall
  • Ilhara Evrine
  • Rinn Valner
  • Virin Swifteye
Lockonnow

DaloLorn of couse it make sense iam not sure you know the Master Alchemist class but tehre is a feat call Alchemical Fire Mastery y Once per day the Master Alchemist may create a number of perfected alchemical fire grenades it coul be the same but now you need a potion m to make 3 potion.
Lockonnow

Prc the Class Drunking Master need emty bottle but it is all about if people wish this Master Alchemist prc to make Master brew of my idea
https://wiki.bgtscc.net/index.php?title=Drunken_Master
ValerieJean

Unread post by ValerieJean »

DaloLorn wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:34 am
Destinysdesire wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:46 pm Ah, I see how that could make sense, thanks!
What makes less sense is the part where you're using a potion to make three potions.

There is precedent for this, sadly - you can use a scroll or wand to make another scroll or wand - but I'm not sure it's something that should be encouraged further.
But he was not suggestion that to my understanding he was suggesting on cast of spell for hte potion that it makes three instead of one.
Radrilla Imrae Helvi'viir
Gaven Arkalis
Micar'vilchi Illiathor - Dhaerowathi (Drow Bane)
Mia
Donamira
Lockonnow

well the idea was you need a potion any potion with a spell in side the potion so you have a feat that make the 3 potion of the potion you need so you lose the potion you need and you make 3 new of the potion you lose tha tis the alchemist way
Lockonnow

we can add that you need the 30 skills point in skill alchemy to make it work to

Return to “Suggestions and Discussion”