Blindfolds

Suggestions or Mechanical Requests for Classes, Feats, Races, Etc.

Moderators: Moderator, Quality Control, Developer, DM

gotesu
Recognized Donor

Blindfolds

Unread post by gotesu »

Hi
Not sure if these exist, or if this the right place to propose it in case they dont, but, might it be possible to implement purchasable blindfolds ingame that cause mechanical blindness?

Thanks
krighaur
Recognized Donor

Re: Blindfolds

Unread post by krighaur »

I have seen one PC with a blindfold: Emma, don't know her forum name and if the blindfold has any effect
Luniel Kumerian half angel/half barbarian follower of Séluné, returned to her small insignifiant village and lives her insignifiant life quietly

Xullrae Illivara, former weapon master of house Bhaelyndryn small house in Elyndryn

Onyx Amberdark (current PC) young female warrior from the Red Tigers
DaloLorn
Lead Programmer

Unread post by DaloLorn »

krighaur wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:00 am I have seen one PC with a blindfold: Emma, don't know her forum name and if the blindfold has any effect
Honestly, I'm not sure Gondy has a forum account...

As for the blindfold she uses, it doesn't cause blindness. (In fact, it can cast Blindsight at least once per day. :roll:)
European player, UTC+1 (+2 during DST). Fixer of random bits. Active in Discord.
Active characters:
  • Zeila Linepret
  • Aela Lathyaan
  • Ilhara Evrine
  • Linathyl Selmiyeritar
  • Aeryn Faer
  • Virin Swifteye
  • Gurzhuk
willko22

Unread post by willko22 »

DaloLorn wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:29 pm
Honestly, I'm not sure Gondy has a forum account...

As for the blindfold she uses, it doesn't cause blindness. (In fact, it can cast Blindsight at least once per day. :roll:)
Hello.
How to get the blindfold she uses? Is it available from character creation?
Is there a way to get just blindfold with no effect.
Asking for character concept.
Zanniej
Barn manager

Unread post by Zanniej »

The blindfold is just an appearance for the helmet slot. So you can buy a helmet and use the appearance changer to turn it into a blindfold.
As indicated, it doesn't actually turn you blind. I guess creating an actual blindfold might be mechanically possible. Not sure though.

If an actual working blindfold is a desire, I recommend requesting it with the developers. That's of course no guarantee that it'll make it in game, but it will give the biggest chance on it :)
Zanniej
(Zahn-nie)
Barn Manager: We do not have a barn, nor anyone in there to manage... yet here I am!
Server Owner & former Global Admin. Still always around (and still playing), but not as involved.
Keeping a close eye on the Server Finances.

Return to “Mechanics”