quest for orc home

Suggestions for Improving Existing Quests, Ideas for Future Quests

Moderators: Moderator, Quality Control, Developer, DM

aaron22
Recognized Donor

quest for orc home

Unread post by aaron22 »

i am proposing that a quest or quest line be created at orc home. there could be a transition inside the locale that leads to a place where an orc kin can be orcish. raiding pillaging and killing. to fulfill whatever the quest offers.

i would also desire that the transition of the orc home be orc/ho only or by token.
Khar B'ukagaroh
"You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only choice."
Bob Marley
Tekill
Recognized Donor

Re: quest for orc home

Unread post by Tekill »

Great suggestion all the orcs players on the server are lone outsiders...we need community.
Maybe make it in the upper dark to help bridge the UD orcs and surface ones?
Its a shame the orcs are split up.
Malodia - Bae'qeshel - The Dark Minstrel - https://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=76945

Gilthisanthilas - Pryat of Helm - Everwatch Knight

Skagrot Skullsplitter - Mountain Orc Warrior - The Last Skullsplitter https://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=79740
aaron22
Recognized Donor

Unread post by aaron22 »

not sure if lore is there for a surface orc/UD orc gateway, and i am unsure how much that would actually join the two as there are so few orcs surface or UD.

most of the time i am playing alone. that is fine and all. i knew that when i made the character. but i am certainly in a minority as most players will only play if there is a good chance of finding a group and/or significant RP. i prefer that, but dont need and sometimes dont want a group.
Khar B'ukagaroh
Bob Marley
7threalm
Retired Staff

Unread post by 7threalm »

you can get to the ssmath pretty easy as an orc, just go the village and talk to a npc there. * he isnt labeled its the west side of the map right near gate of the village

if you want rp go to the ud cause you can at least talk to drow without being killed

for the surface you have to be a snowflake orc if you wanna hang out at fai type places.

soubar been good so far for cross rp with others to, to bad much of the player base is at the fai.

I just wish we had another monster race like goblins to add to the ranks, a sneaker type monster race
Duragin Balderden(Battle Rager of Kraak Helzak)

Rlyd (Drow Wizard)- Fearn School of Enchantment and Charm
aaron22
Recognized Donor

Unread post by aaron22 »

omg +infinity on a playable sneaker monster race ally. what am i saying? any ally would be good.

like that is going to happen. we will just have to kill all the humans (aasimars) two and three at a time.. haha jk.. not kidding... just kidding.
Khar B'ukagaroh
Bob Marley
Tantive

Unread post by Tantive »

Isn't the solution already there? Oust the black orcs and make Uruk Lurra a new village
Elyssa Symbaern - Bladesinger
Isioviel Fereyn - Elven Ranger
Charisa Flomeigne - Scion of Siamorphe
aaron22
Recognized Donor

Unread post by aaron22 »

that is something a few of us had discussed a while ago. its really hard to keep everyone moving as i am sure alot of you know. the numbers of the active orcs ebb and flow with alot more ebb than flow.
Khar B'ukagaroh
Bob Marley
Tekill
Recognized Donor

Unread post by Tekill »

So the tiny few of us (orc players) need an orc home base. Hanging out in Shamath is freaky....the place is just lousy with drow!
Is there such a place? A place where I can cook a decent meal of man flesh without interuption?
Malodia - Bae'qeshel - The Dark Minstrel - https://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=76945

Gilthisanthilas - Pryat of Helm - Everwatch Knight

Skagrot Skullsplitter - Mountain Orc Warrior - The Last Skullsplitter https://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=79740
7threalm
Retired Staff

Unread post by 7threalm »

yes ural lurra
Duragin Balderden(Battle Rager of Kraak Helzak)

Rlyd (Drow Wizard)- Fearn School of Enchantment and Charm
aaron22
Recognized Donor

Unread post by aaron22 »

so yea... maybe a cool repeatable in the orc camp. might be good to at least have a place that orcs can run into each other and bottleneck into RP and fun the orcish way. even better.. a couple at different difficulty levels.
Khar B'ukagaroh
Bob Marley

Return to “Quests”