Aeili's Finale - OOC - Concluded

Moderators: Moderator, DM

Tsidkenu

Aeili's Finale - OOC - Concluded

Unread post by Tsidkenu »

Hi everyone to whom invitations went out!!

I've been getting some private messages about the timing of my finale event (18th Ches = March 18) and I realise no time is possibly going to suit everyone for this weekend.

I am therefore going to postpone for another four weeks (ie, to the weekend of 14th-15th April) so that the extra time will give everyone the opportunity to think about their upcoming schedules.

Ideally, I'd prefer a time around 20:00 GMT (USA EST 15:00; AEDST 07:00 +1day) to get the best possible sweep of players.

I am only available on Fridays or Saturdays due to timezone conversions (Sat-Sun here in GMT+11-ville)

I will not be available from Saturday 25th March - 9th April because I'm taking a visit back to my hometown.

I know its messy cuz we're going off DST and most of you northern hemispherers are getting on it, so we'll see how we go 8-)

Thanks!
Last edited by Tsidkenu on Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hoihe

Re: Aeili's Finale - OOC - Change of Time

Unread post by Hoihe »

So long it's not sunday or weekday, I'm good.
For life to be worth living, afterlife must retain individuality, personal identity and  memories without fail  - https://www.sageadvice.eu/do-elves-reta ... afterlife/
A character belongs only to their player, and only them. And only the player may decide what happens.
kleomenes
Recognized Donor

Unread post by kleomenes »

Saturday 15 April 20:00 gmt works for me. I will keep the diary open!
Vadim Morozov, Dreadmaster.
Former Characters: Mel Darenda, Daug'aonar, Dural Narkisi, Cynric Greyfox, Ameris Santraeger, Cosimo Delucca, Talas Marsak.
Vartigy

Unread post by Vartigy »

bugger em, look after the aussies :P Now the real question, is who's bringing the esky, who's bringing the snags, and who's got a pool for this shindig.
Cos if its a farewell, gotta make it grand.
Tsidkenu

Going to throw Saturday, 15th April, 21:00 GMT out there as a tentative date/time.

I realise that is Easter Saturday and folks may be busy with family things that weekend. Please reply below if such is the case and if I perceive it affects too many I'll reschedule again to Saturday 22nd.
Nomster

Unread post by Nomster »

I am good for Saturday, 15th April, 21:00 GMT!

Looking forward to it, even if Telia and Aeili already had a little moment... I imagine this setting would make it feel more "real".
"I don't want to pretend at magic anymore. I want to be magic."

Telia Santraeger - Emotional sorceress & priestess of Mystra. [Retired]
Tsidkenu

Thanks for bumping this again. Returning home today to prep RP for the event next weekend.
Tsidkenu

Last bump, that this event will be taking place about 35 hours from the time of this post.
Tantive

Unread post by Tantive »

All ready for it!
Elyssa Symbaern - Bladesinger
Isioviel Fereyn - Elven Ranger
Charisa Flomeigne - Scion of Siamorphe
Tsidkenu

'Formal' start in about an hour, but as I've said to others feel free to arrive early or late. I expect to be around for a few hours, hopefully, and I've already logged in.
Tsidkenu

Re: Aeili's Finale - OOC - Concluded

Thanks to all the players & DMs who make this game such an emotional roller-coaster.

Writeup & SSs to come (with thematic music of course!).

Its the end of an age for me to retire Aeili but that doesn't mean I am retiring from the server, although I will be far less active now than some of you are perhaps used to, and my (new?) characters are going to reflect that more casual aspect.

I still lurk the forums & IRC daily so never be afraid to say hi!
kleomenes
Recognized Donor

Unread post by kleomenes »

Wanted to say that the writeup you've done of all this RP is great, Tsidkenu. Its really great - and quite emotional - to read!
Vadim Morozov, Dreadmaster.
Former Characters: Mel Darenda, Daug'aonar, Dural Narkisi, Cynric Greyfox, Ameris Santraeger, Cosimo Delucca, Talas Marsak.
Tsidkenu

Aw, thanks for reading! It's a fair slog. One more epilogue post to follow which I'm in the process of creating atm. Stay posted!
chad878262
QC Coordinator

Unread post by chad878262 »

yep, really great story even for someone not involved. Holding my breath for the rest (so don't take too long, I wouldn't want to suffocate!)
Chord Silverstrings - Bard and OSR Squire / Tarent Nefzen - Arcane Wand Merchant and Master Alchemist / Irrace Arkentlar - Drow Adventurer / Finneaus Du'Veil - Gem Merchant and Executive Officer of SCCE

Tarent's Wands and Elixirs

A Wand Crafter's guide to using wands

Return to “OOC Discussion (Surface)”