Orphanage and Orphans of Baldur's Gate (Player/DM IC RP)

The "Year of the Dragon" Campaign

Moderators: Moderator, DM

DM Arrakeen
Retired Staff

Re: Orphanage and Orphans of Baldur's Gate (Player/DM IC RP)

Unread post by DM Arrakeen »

sweetlikesplenda wrote:Aaron would pick up the rook piece and examine it with visible appreciation. "Very well done, Quinn. A powerful piece that is used in many combinations. Do you know how to play the game?" He would ask, setting the piece down.

As he waited for the boy's response he would pull from under his collar a platinum necklace with a red colored, stylized knight piece that was made from stone with small diamonds in the eye sockets attached to it.
DM Arrakeen wrote:Quinn nods, a small, serious frown showing on his face. "My grandfather used to play with me when I was small."
sweetlikesplenda wrote:After the boy's response to his question of if he played Lanceboard, he would ask Quinn "Do you think you could make for me a wooden version of this piece, and the other pieces?"
DM Arrakeen wrote:The boy thinks a moment, glancing to his tools and the wood by the fireplace then back to Aaron. "I'd need a better carving knife and different wood sir Aaron. The firewood is not good for this." Quinn's pragmatism showing in his calm, thoughtful remark. "And they won't be pretty like the one you have." He points to the stylized knight piece in Aaron's hand.
Guidelines for my events
Remember: It's just a game. No need to get sad, angry or vengeful over it.

Server Rules
DM Rulings
DM Arrakeen
Retired Staff

kleomenes wrote:
YourMoveHolyMan wrote:Meanwhile, Michael lets any of the children willing or wanting to play with Rain. He even provides a leather ball (lent from a particularly fey-like local elf) for the children to take her out in the back alley and throw and play fetch.
Ameris would, over breakfast, politely make clear that its important that any children who leave the orphanage, or are even in the main porch area temporarily, need to be supervised and guarded at all times. He cites the past history of the orphanage with Bhaalists, and the recent suspected Bhaalist seen in the sewers, as reasons for why such strict security needs to be observed.

He'd be apologetic if Michael gave him an "I know." reaction!

He would suggest that the training room could be used for a ball game if no one to watch over the children in the back alley was available.
YourMoveHolyMan wrote:Michael and Rain become more frequent visitors in the Pathfinder's Hall, with Michael continuing to help not just with the breakfasts and dinners, but lunch time meals as well. He sticks to his simple meal preparations, Tarina has to do the 'heavy lifting' of the complicated recipes or baking. Meanwhile, Michael lets any of the children willing or wanting to play with Rain. He even provides a leather ball (lent from a particularly fey-like local elf) for the children to take her out in the back alley and throw and play fetch.

Rain herself is full of energy - wagging tail, doggy grins, and snuffles and snorts at all the new scents coming and going from the hall and its denizens. When she's playing with the children Michael eventually has to step in and make her rest inside - as she's given to play fetch to past the point of exhaustion. Catching the ball dutifully each time its thrown.
Children are never left unattended. Not only there is always City Watchman within the earshot but Sylvi follows them outside when they play. She keeps her distance from the dog and after the playtime is over she ushers children to wash their hands up to the elbows very clean. Most likely twice. Thrice when it comes to Timmy.

Mili and Amanda keep their distance from Rain Dog as well, each for different reasons but the boys, especially Timmy, Dannic and Andrew are totally in love with Michael's companion.

Quinn remains neutral towards the dog while the others play with Rain he is busy carving his chest pieces.
Guidelines for my events

Server Rules
DM Rulings
Nomster

Unread post by Nomster »

DM Arrakeen wrote:Dannic reads the note and would appear thoughtful for a day or two, less quick to tease others or joke.
After that he still avoids Telia and Timmy as much as possible but leaves a note for the sorceress. His penmanship could use a fair amount of practice...

Mrs Santraeger,
I read your note. I won't tease Timmy or others that can't understand jokes anymore.

Dannic
There would be a sigh from Telia as she reads the note, despite the scribbles which are a bit difficult to make out. She writes back, forming her letters so that they are easier to read. On the other side of the paper, she has made a rough sketch of Duke Eltan, the High Captain, noblewoman, merchant and farmer.
Dear Dannic,

There are two different kind of ways to tease. One way is when you are mirthful, seeking to make others laugh. The other is when you are mean, and others cry.

The Joybringer wants us to tease and joke in the happy way. To make people laugh.

Sometimes, we will say the wrong things. Sometimes, we will make people cry or angry.

But then we can say "I am sorry" and we can try to find out, what things they do find funny.

Not everyone laugh at the same things. True skill, in making others happy in this way, is to find out what people think is funny.

To be a performer, to stand on the stage... Someone needs to think outside of themselves.

Think of all the different people. The Duke who is also the Flaming Fist Commander, Eltan, would not find the same jokes as funny as High Captain Cyrano Ambrosio, a dangerous pirate of Roaringshore. A noble or a merchant would not find the same jokes funny as the farmer would.

If you met Duke Eltan, High Captain Cyrano Ambrosio, noblewoman Angela Ivila, merchant Henrik Mettarn and farmer Bill... what joke would you tell each one?

Which of these, if they did not like your joke, might do something against you? Which of these, would perhaps even seek to harm you, if your joke was particularly bad..?

...but also think of, which of these, would be beneficial to making laugh. What might they do for you, if they think your jests are funny and they like you?

Signed,
Telia
DM Arrakeen wrote:Timmy not being able to write so good yet only gets more upset upon failing in this task. He can't seem to write whatever he wishes to tell Telia.
This growing frustration would cause him to be more temperamental than usual and even more clingy when it comes to Telia.
She seems to realize her mistake but after having tried to gently encourage Tarina to try to write or at least express her feelings and thoughts through paints in a journal, she has an idea in mind. When Timmy finds her as she sits in the meeting room, penning letters, Telia would tell Timmy to sit down on a chair next to her. "Remember when I asked you to try to write down your stories, Timmy..?" She smiles at the young boy and rises from her seat, walking to a bookshelf. She takes out a soft leather journal, filled with many pages. It would be simple but it would be good enough for its purpose. Next, she reaches for a palette of watercolour paints. She places the journal in front of Timmy, closed. Sitting down again, she scoots her chair closer to his and shows him the different colours on the paint palette before placing it down near him so that he can examine it closer. "It can be easier to hold a brush, as there is no right or wrong way." She would explain that the colours need water to be used and shows Timmy a brush, then reaches for a loose sheet of paper, showing Timmy the basics, having had a cup of water in front of her which is sacrificed for this purpose. "It is better to start with a light touch, as if gently tickling the page. It is easier to add colour, than to take away colour." Telia would then give the brush to Timmy and allow him to practise on the sheet of paper. "Like ink, these need to dry once things are painted."

She then goes on to explain, "I knew a man in the Theater, Felian was his name. He kept a book with him all the time and he would paint the most wonderful of scenes but also the most strange. Some would have him himself in them, others would not. It was a story, of things he had seen or things which had happened. But we can also paint stories of the mind." She smiles at Timmy and sees how he is doing, not willing to interfere unless he does something quite wrong in which case she would gently aid him. "Sometimes, it is easier to draw things, than to write them."

"Paints can be difficult to use all the time... so there is this thing here too, but it is only black." Telia would show Timmy a graphite stick which is covered with soft leather to not stain. "You can use it anywhere and can even keep it in a pocket." She would show Timmy on another sheet of paper how the graphite stick is used, making a very simple sketch of a flower.

If Timmy shows interest in these things,
Hidden: show
Telia would open the journal, the first page. She would reach for her purple ink and dip her quill into it and then write 'Timmy's Stories' in flowing letters at the top of the page.

"This is your journal now, Timmy. I would like for you to draw or paint, when it is too difficult to write. You can then show me or others, or even keep it to yourself. It is yours, so you decide who you want to share your stories with." She would let Timmy have the graphite pen and tell him that he can ask an adult at any time, to use the paint palette.
DM Arrakeen wrote:Mili listens with interest, asking then questions about manifestations of magic and how did Telia learn to weave spells if she didn't study them.
As Telia and Mili continue to talk when there is time and Mili expresses curiosity about magic and especially sorcerous magic, she tries to explain it as best as she can. "Magic is in my blood whether I wish for it or not, Mili. When I was about your age, things would happen. Lights would appear and float about, I did not know how or why... but they were there. Sometimes when I was angry or afraid, fire would instead be created, or I would disappear." She sighs, apparently some of those effects having caused her trouble in the past.

"A sorcerer already knows magic, so what they need to learn is how to control it. A wizard studies both to learn and to control magic but magic cannot happen ever, without a wizard willing it." Telia lets Mili think over that for a moment before she continues, "It is possible for a sorcerer to learn things. Such as the schools of magic, how magic interacts with different things and how certain effects are made. By understanding magic, I think it allows a sorcerer to draw on more of their power, to go from not having an idea of why magic happens... to want to have magic happen for particular reasons, with specific effects... and that understanding, lessens magical mishaps. Experimenting and playing with magic is a large part of that." The last words, being something found in Mystra's dogma. "A sorcerer typically learns more from trial and error, than from tomes."

She smiles at Mili, letting her think over the words once again for a while before she continues, "The obvious difference is that a wizard has a spell book. He or she can learn any spell and cast them, if they have studied enough. A sorcerer has no book. Everything I know, is in here." Telia places a finger against her temple, to show that the spells she know are in her mind. "A sorcerer could never learn as many spells as a wizard, as we have no spell book... and I would not even know how to use one. But the spells I know, can never be taken away from me. They are a part of me."
DM Arrakeen wrote:Over time Amanda would grow accustomed to the cat enough for her to even try an pet him gently and carefully. If he allowed that, she would try to share her food, which she usually barely touches, with him.
The cat would be quite happy that he is finally noticed and lets Amanda pet him and responds with a loud purr each time. As Amanda grows more accustomed to his presence, Silvyr would weave around her legs as she walks and try to generally stay closer to her.

The tributes of food would be gobbled up, as long as they are some kind of meat. Amanda may come to learn that ham is Silvyr's favourite.
"I don't want to pretend at magic anymore. I want to be magic."

Telia Santraeger - Emotional sorceress & priestess of Mystra. [Retired]
Boddynock

Unread post by Boddynock »

((Well I can't get a response to my PM, or catch a DM in game willing/able to take my donation or speak with me regarding how to make said donation, so I guess I can't be involved in this plot. That appearing to be the case, consider this my "bowing out":))

Liam, having made it clear upon many occasions that he has donations of gold and clothing for the orphaned children of the gate, but unable to find anyone willing to accept such donations, simply leaves a large crate outside the door to the Temple of Ilmater. Inside the crate is naught but a small note that reads:

"Juna;

Since this seems to be what you are willing to accept, this is what I have donated. I hope the children never learn of the opportunities you have squandered on their behalf.

Liam the Golden"

The Pathfinder's Hall receives a similar looking crate, except inside are dozens of boy's and girl's outfits that appear newly made, and fine enough to be suitable for use when trying to impress prospective adoptive families. On top of these clothes is a bottle of fine aged red wine, with a note on it that reads, simply: "Telia" Under the clothing is a large sack containing 25,000 gold.

((I had these donations prepped on an alt I made specifically for the purpose, so I wouldn't have to carry in my inventory all the outfits, shoes, and cloaks I bought and time consumingly renamed with the DMFI tool. So to represent the fact that this stuff was donated, I will just delete him with the gold and clothes in his inventory. Enjoy your RP.))
Liam the Golden
Illdraen, Guerilla Skirmisher of Sshamath
Guy "Knife-Ears" Masterson
Boddynock Namfoodle, Illusionist Extraordinaire! (temporary leave of absence, again)

"Liam the Golden, so I have heard,
Yet truly none can polish a...
" - Ameris Santraeger, 2016
Rhifox
Retired Admin (Acting Assistant Admin)

Unread post by Rhifox »

(( DMs are incredibly busy and often flooded with PMs. And Arrakeen was away or a week or two due to RL matters that came up, and then needing to catch up with this thread the other PMs they've received for this and other plots. If your PM was missed, it was likely not intentional. ))
Tarina — Witch, Apothecary, Dealer in Spirits and Black Magic
Nomster

Unread post by Nomster »

//OOC: That is quite an aggressive or at least unpleasant way of bowing out, Boddynock...

DMs are people, sometimes reminders are needed. Sometimes, patience is simply needed.

There are player characters who collect donations IG btw and have done so quite publicly.

DMs, feel free to remove this OOC post at some stage. I just felt the need to write something.
"I don't want to pretend at magic anymore. I want to be magic."

Telia Santraeger - Emotional sorceress & priestess of Mystra. [Retired]
DM Ioulaum

Unread post by DM Ioulaum »

Azune Kadross donated 2000 gold to the Orphanage.
TarnishedSoul
Retired Staff

Unread post by TarnishedSoul »

After an interview with Telia Santraeger, the Steward of Pathfinder Hall, Alexandra Keenan was accepted as a tutor for the children that will be housed in the building. The two women toured the facility, and the new instructor was given a synopsis of the children currently there as well as the number who will arrive in the coming days. Miss Keenan seemed enthused about the opportunity and said that she would spend some time formulating her lesson plans before seeking Sylvi, the ever-present caretaker, to discuss them in more detail.

Several days later, Alexandra returned to Pathfinder Hall for that specific purpose: a conversation with Sylvi.
• • •
"Fair day to you, Miss Sylvi," the young woman kindly greets the caretaker when the opportunity next avails itself. "My name is Alexandra Keenan; we briefly met a few days ago when Steward Santraeger gave me a tour of Pathfinder Hall, although you were busy with the children at the time.

"I have been hired as a tutor; I am here to ensure that basic reading and writing skills are learned, although it is my hope to start the foundation of a well-rounded and diverse education. Have you the time to speak?" the young woman asks, smiling. "I would like to discuss my proposed plans with you, get your feedback and any other helpful information you would share with me, and formally meet the children if you think they are ready."

Alexandra holds a well-worn notebook against her chest; several pages seem to be marked and ready for her to open straight to them. She maintains a pleasant smile upon her features as she awaits Sylvi's response.
Boddynock

Unread post by Boddynock »

Nomster wrote://OOC: That is quite an aggressive or at least unpleasant way of bowing out, Boddynock...

DMs are people, sometimes reminders are needed. Sometimes, patience is simply needed.

There are player characters who collect donations IG btw and have done so quite publicly.

DMs, feel free to remove this OOC post at some stage. I just felt the need to write something.
Unfortunately, the truth can often be unpleasant.
Liam the Golden
Illdraen, Guerilla Skirmisher of Sshamath
Guy "Knife-Ears" Masterson
Boddynock Namfoodle, Illusionist Extraordinaire! (temporary leave of absence, again)

"Liam the Golden, so I have heard,
Yet truly none can polish a...
" - Ameris Santraeger, 2016
Mac
Recognized Donor

Unread post by Mac »

"Ashley" may have been seen running out of the Pathfinder Hall in tears, Clearly very upset over something.
Former DM Creo 2017 CC Appointed Jul 27 2016 Removed May 21 2017
Sara Denton "Ashley" Fled the Swords Coast
Macgar Blackbrew Returned to Tribe Raymar
Belladonna (Dead) Once Captain of the Dragonwing Outlaw, Pirate & Friend
Nroc Living a life at sea
DM Arrakeen
Retired Staff

///The truth is that every day I receive ca 10 to 15 PMs about the Orphanage-related RP, plus PMs related to other plot-lines.
It's not that difficult to miss something in such a flood.

To those that have felt unappreciated or excluded:

I apologize.
If I missed your PMs/Screens/Links to written pieces/Questions - REMIND ME ABOUT THEM WITH ANOTHER PM.
As it is pointed out in my guidelines:

Please remember that dm is a human being with a limited time, capacity to process information and ability follow multiple threads of thought. If I fail to respond to a message after 24hrs, please re-send it.

To player Boddynock, I'll refrain from dealing with this matter OOCly here on the IC thread. You will be receiving a PM.///
Guidelines for my events

Server Rules
DM Rulings
kleomenes
Recognized Donor

Unread post by kleomenes »

kleomenes wrote: The noise level of the children,
DM Arrakeen wrote:During the day kids are creating the usual amount of noise, a group of them would do. During the night, after a fully packed with tasks day, they drop exhausted into their beds and do not disturb anyone. With the exception of Amanda that wakes up screaming every now and then. But Sylvi handles that quickly enough before it becomes a bigger disturbance.
Ameris would, after evening prayers one night, approach Amanda and ask her to sit by the Alatar of Tyr with him. He would speak some quiet words to her.

Ameris would approach and speak softly.

"Amanda, would you sit with me by the Altar for a little while, please?"

If she does not run away, he would lead her over and sit quietly. Noticeably, beside the altar, is an armour rack, upon which rests his suit of warplate with a lion symbol embossed on the helm, and a great towershield bearing on it an engraved Triadic knight.

"We won't let anyone harm you here." He says, softly. "Dorne and Sir Aaron and Michael and the Steward. And even me."

He gestures to the plate armour. "I will put that on, and make sure no one will get to you. Alright?"

He looks to the child, to see the reaction.

((Diplomacy mod 25, roll 33

And if its relevant, +4 saves vs Fear from Aura of Courage!))
DM Arrakeen wrote:Amanda hesitates but then she follows the priest picking up a spot that allows her to still keep some distance between them. Blue eyes look to Ameris, there is still some reserve in her every move but she listens to what the man has to say. A small frown forms on her forehead at the question asked and her expression turns pensive while she looks back and forth between the armor and the priest. After a moment Amanda nods in agreement.
kleomenes wrote:
Ameris smiles at the nod.

"If you are ever scared of something, anything at all, tell a grownup.

If you ever want to tell about something that scared you, you can tell me. If you want, I won't tell anyone else. When priests promise that, they have to keep it."

There is a moments quiet as Ameris lets that sink in. He then asks another question. "Would you like to see something magical?"

DM Arrakeen wrote:Amanda tugs gently at her sleeve while Ameris talks, casting a careful glance around. She doesn't look at the priest straight up, preferably stealing fleeting peeks here and there but it's obvious she listen quite carefully to what is being said. Little girl stays silent for a longer moment, considering her answer then she whispers quietly.

"This place has ghosts. I don't like it."

And at the question about something magical she shakes head sharply.

"No! Ghosts will come!"
kleomenes wrote:Ameris looks surprised, then frowns, at the mention of ghosts.

"Can you see...ghosts...Amanda? Do you see them in the Pathfinders Hall? What do they look like?"

Whatever her answer, he would look pensive a moment then speak gently.
"If you ever get scared, come to the altar. Tyr will look after you. Or come and find me. Priests are good at fighting ghosts."

He slips one of the red cords off his wrist, the older, faded one. "My Sister in Faith wore this once. Please take it, it will keep Ilmater close to you and protect you."

He would offer the cord to the child; then, if she was not upset, send her off to bed.
kleomenes wrote:
Ameris looks surprised, then frowns, at the mention of ghosts.

"Can you see...ghosts...Amanda? Do you see them in the Pathfinders Hall? What do they look like?"
DM Arrakeen wrote:"You can't see a ghost like a normal person! But you can hear them sometimes. I'm not lying." Amanda hides her hands into the small pockets of her dress.
kleomenes wrote:"Its alright. I believe you." Ameris would reply reassuringly.

kleomenes wrote:Whatever her answer, he would look pensive a moment then speak gently.
"If you ever get scared, come to the altar. Tyr will look after you. Or come and find me. Priests are good at fighting ghosts."
DM Arrakeen wrote:The child nods casting another careful glance around before she looks to the altar frowning lightly. "How can you fight something you can't see? Will Ilmater show the ghost to you?"
kleomenes wrote:"Ilmater can help me do many things, if I am doing them to be a good person. He can help me see things that are hiding, like ghosts; and he can help me banish ghosts with spells and prayers, if I need to."

He gestures to the Altar.

"But this altar is blessed by Tyr. He is always there, a little bit, so if you get scared just come and sit close to it."

kleomenes wrote:He slips one of the red cords off his wrist, the older, faded one. "My Sister in Faith wore this once. Please take it, it will keep Ilmater close to you and protect you."

He would offer the cord to the child; then, if she was not upset, send her off to bed.
DM Arrakeen wrote:Amanda hesitantly accepts the cord, rolling it gently between her fingers. She then pulls it through the hole where a button in her dress is missing and makes a small snick to ensure the cord will hold. "Thank you, mister Ameris." The little girl smile shyly before he sends her to bed.
kleomenes wrote: Ameris would smile at this, and then go and find Tarina when he next could.
Vadim Morozov, Dreadmaster.
Former Characters: Mel Darenda, Daug'aonar, Dural Narkisi, Cynric Greyfox, Ameris Santraeger, Cosimo Delucca, Talas Marsak.
sweetlikesplenda

Unread post by sweetlikesplenda »

DM Arrakeen wrote:
sweetlikesplenda wrote:Aaron would pick up the rook piece and examine it with visible appreciation. "Very well done, Quinn. A powerful piece that is used in many combinations. Do you know how to play the game?" He would ask, setting the piece down.

As he waited for the boy's response he would pull from under his collar a platinum necklace with a red colored, stylized knight piece that was made from stone with small diamonds in the eye sockets attached to it.
DM Arrakeen wrote:Quinn nods, a small, serious frown showing on his face. "My grandfather used to play with me when I was small."
sweetlikesplenda wrote:After the boy's response to his question of if he played Lanceboard, he would ask Quinn "Do you think you could make for me a wooden version of this piece, and the other pieces?"
DM Arrakeen wrote:The boy thinks a moment, glancing to his tools and the wood by the fireplace then back to Aaron. "I'd need a better carving knife and different wood sir Aaron. The firewood is not good for this." Quinn's pragmatism showing in his calm, thoughtful remark. "And they won't be pretty like the one you have." He points to the stylized knight piece in Aaron's hand.

The following day Aaron would be seen in the market area of the Eastern Gate district perusing the workmen stalls and laborer sections. After discussing with a few master craftsmen he would return to the Pathfinder Hall with a canvas bag of quality Rose Wood, varnish and a new carving knife. When Quinn was not under another's tutelage or in his studies, he would present the contents of the bag to him. The Knight would also offer the boy fifty gold coins for his work upon completion, telling Quinn that he values good work and believes in paying for services.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron would be a regular fixture in the Hall and with the children, taking up to three, four hour shifts of guarding the Hall as the children went about their studies, play time, meals, prayers, and other activities. As he would sit near the entrance on duty he would also be seen pouring over many books that he had brought with him. Next to him would be a paper, quill, and ink that he would use to take notes. Over the next several days the Knight would visit The Shelf of Many Books and any other book sellers in the city to gather copies of his history books he would be using for lessons with the children. He would pay for scribe work to make copies of any books that may be unavailable.

With an arm load of books, he would return to the Hall and prepare his first lessons with the children on topics of local history to Baldur's Gate and the surrounding region, given that would be the most likely to have an impact on their lives. A copy of the books used in the lesson would be available for each child. He would try to present the materials in a way that would capture the attention of the children, ending the first lesson with first-hand accounts of the battles he fought in during the Black Orc war from Doron Amar, to the Eastern Farmlands, and the Friendly Arm Inn and the heroics of the many that fought in the battle, some of which gave all. He would end each lesson a few moments early, taking a small amount of time to then discuss knightly virtues. Focusing on kindness to others, chivalry, honesty, and sacrifice, at first.

As he went about his lesson, given his understanding of each child after observing them now for some time, he would call on those he felt would be most comfortable with the attention. He would test this by calling on Amanda early on to see how she reacted. If the reaction was poor, he would refrain from putting attention on her for the remainder of the lesson. Taking similar action with Quinn, given his quiet nature. The other four he would keep an eye on, to ensure no one was out of line, over-active or picked on others for lack of knowledge or reading ability. For good behavior or volunteering to read or participate in the lesson, a small sweet would be granted. As he went about the lesson he would also take notes on each child's reading comprehension.
Last edited by sweetlikesplenda on Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aaron Lyonaler - Favored Soul of The Red Knight, Grand Knight of the Radiant Heart, Advisor to Duke Eltan, Order of Lions Member
Bio, Journal

"A proper example is a greater weapon for Good than the sword."
-Aaron Lyonaler
DM Arrakeen
Retired Staff

Rumors from the Orphanage
DM Arrakeen wrote:Three elven women including Dharashan First Mage Ithilwen and a druidess Onna'Evatril could have been seen visiting the Orphanage the other day. Elven delegation talked with Sister Juna and Miss Anne about the children of elven heritage in Orphanage's care. It appears that the village in Misty Forest is getting ready to relocate elven and half-elven children into their care.

Similar relocation will be happening on behalf of the Greyfox Tribe. Emissary Nerys has been seen visiting the Orphanage few times already. Rumor has it that a group of children wishes to join the tribe after Nerys' presentation. Preparations for the relocation of charges are underway.

In addition, the Beregost Adoptions Initiative held by the local Temple of Lathander is starting to look as promising as one would wish. Acolyte Abbot is responsible for matching children with their new families.

It seems that within a month from now the number of charges under Ilmatari care will be down to more manageable size.
Guidelines for my events

Server Rules
DM Rulings
DM Arrakeen
Retired Staff

Duster47 wrote:Another visitor arrives at the Ilmater-tended orphanage building. This visitor a blonde-headed, fur-and-leather-wearing woman. She looks a bit scruffy and wind-blown, perhaps from a long journey?
Hidden: show
She tells the nearest temple staff person, "Cool winds. I'm Nerys, Emissary of the Greyfox Tribe. I'm here to talk more with Sister Juna about some of the orphans. Also, can anyone tell me where I can find Lion Blade Dorne?"

She takes note of whatever information there is to share about Dorne then waits for an audience with Sister Juna.
DM Arrakeen wrote:Sister Juna was unavailable at the time so Anne greeted Nerys and asked her to come back later when the Revered Sister is no longer occupied.
Miss Anne would refer Nerys to the Pathfinder Hall, where Lion Blade could be found.

Few days later, Sister Juna meets with Emissary Nerys.

///Rest on the PM///
Guidelines for my events

Server Rules
DM Rulings

Return to “The 1352 (2016) Campaign”