Request: Return NPCs to Helm & Cloak Inn

Suggestions for Improving Existing Area Maps or for Altering Area Maps to Reflect In-Game Plots

Moderators: Moderator, Quality Control, Developer, DM

Steve
Recognized Donor

Request: Return NPCs to Helm & Cloak Inn

Unread post by Steve »

Hello,
I'm requesting a return of some NPCs to the Helm & Cloak Inn and Feast Hall area map.

A long time ago, the Helm & Cloak had the 3 NPCs of: Balanta Whiteshield, Javalar Roaringhorn and Jolboss “Stoutguts” Twylar. Then, when we were in the Era of Random Spawning NPCs, they were removed from their fixed placements in the Helm & Cloak and allowed to "freely roam" the entire city of Baldur's Gate, to the chagrin of many a RP moment (if you remember this, you remember well!). Some time in the more recent past, the Random Spawning NPCs was turned off, but the these 3 NPCs, members of the Knights of the Unicorn and regulars of the Helm & Cloak, they never made their way back.

Make the Helm and Cloak Great Again!!

I'm sure these NPCs are still in the existing NPC Vault, so no re-creation involved. Just copy/paste?!?

Thanks and cheers.

ARTHAYER ZORASTRYL — A Magistrati & Magefriend [Bio] * [The Wanderings of...]
PANLOS PAWFOOT — The Essential Nature of...
ERMMAR STONESORROW — Cavestalker of the Darkshard Deviants. Herb Trader.
Steve
Recognized Donor

Re: Request: Return NPCs to Helm & Cloak Inn

Unread post by Steve »

LazyTrain wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:12 am Since we think one of them might've had a quest (Idk who, it was before my time), we chucked them back in.
I’m pretty sure none of these 3 had a quest. It is Ballantine (sp?) the Fist soldier who is part of the Docks Delivery Quest (and who IS currently in the H & C).

It will be great seeing them back. Cheers!!

ARTHAYER ZORASTRYL — A Magistrati & Magefriend [Bio] * [The Wanderings of...]
PANLOS PAWFOOT — The Essential Nature of...
ERMMAR STONESORROW — Cavestalker of the Darkshard Deviants. Herb Trader.

Return to “Areas”