Today's Patch: Polymorph Changes

Content Slated for Release or Approaching Release

Moderators: Moderator, Quality Control, Developer, DM

thepaganking

Re: Today's Patch: Polymorph Changes

Unread post by thepaganking »

My mistake; was too excited to read thoroughly.

I did not see any new shifter forms.

Thanks for the clarification.

TPK.
renshouj
Custom Content

Unread post by renshouj »

Rhifox wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:17 pm The bugs mentioned in earlier posts have been fixed.

Current bugs:

Druid legendary shapes might not have their abilities working.
Shapechange/normal wildshape forms with gui abilities are not having the gui clear when leaving the form.

Will work on fixing both of these for next update.
Hi, apparently the Legendary Animals for wildshape are still not working. All 3 added (Ape, Snake, Horse) don't seem to do anything on my character. My model doesn't change, my stats don't change. I do lose all ability to use my stuff unless I click to Revert to Original Shape, but nothing else happens.

Edit: Also, like you mentioned, I cant use my abilities on the forms that still work, the little box that usually has them doesnt show up.
Discord: jojoelm
Brazilian Timezone (GMT-3)

Current Character(s):
Runa Helvig - High Druid of Eldath of the Green Enclave ( BIO | JOURNAL )
Theodore01
Recognized Donor

Unread post by Theodore01 »

Why are the Legendary Animals now available for every shapeshifter, as it is also a feat that druids can take? https://wiki.bgtscc.net/index.php?title ... imal_Shape
Are they different or the same?

(Same with dragons and the extra feat dragon shape.)

Why are all gimmics made more and more available for many classes ?
Wouldn't it be much more enticing, if classes/PRCs would have their (and only their) special flair?
Rhifox
Retired Admin (Acting Assistant Admin)

Unread post by Rhifox »

They are different. The druid versions have considerably higher stats, are faster, and all of them have DR. The druid versions also have many more special abilities and extra feats that benefit them (which are currently off but will be fixed next update).

Shapechange in pnp allows transformation into any kind of creature. It is not restricted to a small list. And variety and additional options for character customization is always important, IMO. Druids remain superior at it, though, with longer durations, better stats, ability to cast spells, more gear transference, special feats that affect them, and so on.
Tarina — Witch, Apothecary, Dealer in Spirits and Black Magic
renshouj
Custom Content

Unread post by renshouj »

Agreed. As a druid player I don't feel "less special" at all. Wildshapes are stronger than just turning yourself into whatever with the spell, plus all the flavor of being a druid and being able to cast spells and overall having things that strengthen the shapes
Discord: jojoelm
Brazilian Timezone (GMT-3)

Current Character(s):
Runa Helvig - High Druid of Eldath of the Green Enclave ( BIO | JOURNAL )

Return to “Coming Soon”