BG Farmlands: Telir's Trading Wagon.

A Place to Buy, Sell, and Trade Items and Services

Moderators: Moderator, DM

Mutko1

BG Farmlands: Telir's Trading Wagon.

Unread post by Mutko1 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:07 pm

*A dwarven merchant has come to the farmlands bringing all kinds of weapons, armor , jewelry and trinkets.*

Weapons:

Frost Warmace +4 - EB+4 , Damage Cold 1d4 , Material (Alchemical Silver) = Trade Only
Warmace - EB+2 , Massive Criticals 2d6 = 15,000 Gold
Warmace Of Criticals - EB+4 , Massive Criticals 5 = 30,000 Gold
Mace Of Damage - Dmg Bonus vs Evil 1d4, Dmg Bonus Fire +2, Dmg Bonus Slashing 1d4, Only Usable by Chaotic = Trade Only
Mace - STR +3 , Vampiric Regen +2 =Trade Only
The Silver Bastard Sword - Attack Bonus +4 , Dmg Bonus Bludgeoning 2 , Material (Alchemical Silver) = Trade or Gold Offer
Shortbow Of Silvanus - EB+2 , Massive Criticals 1d4, Mighty +4, Bonus Listen +3, Bonus Spot +3, Spell: Barkskin (3) 2/day = 20,000 Gold
Composite Longbow +4 - AB +4, Mighty +5 = 5,000 Gold

Armor:

Green Dragon Leather Armor - AC+4 , Resist Acid 5, Acid Fog (11) 1/day , Cloudkill (9) 1/day, Dragon Breath (Gas) 1/day, Weight 40% Reduction = Trade or Gold Offer

Shields:

Tower Shield - Spell Resistance 30 = 15,000 Gold
Heavy Shield +4 = 10,000 Gold

Robes & Clothes:

Tunic of STR +3 = 20,000 Gold
Clothes +4 AC = 20,000 Gold

Rings:

Assassin's Finger - INT+2, Hide +2, Move Silently +2, Spot +1 , Only usable by Assassin, Guild Thief, Invisible Blade, Rogue , Shadowdancer = Trade or Gold Offer
Ring - AC Deflection +3 , Hide +4 = 10,000
Ring Of STR+3 = 30,000 Gold
Ring Of Fortitude Saves +4 = Trade or Gold Offer

Amulets:

Amulet - STR +3, CHA +3 = Trade Only
Amulet - DEX+3, INT+2 = Trade or Gold Offer
Cloaked Amulet, Greater - AC+2 Natural, Hide & MS +3 = 10,000 Gold
Periapt Of The Lost Witch - AC+1 Natural , Saving Throws Mind +4, Spell Resistance 28 = 15,000 Gold
Amulet Of Fire Resistance (20) = Trade Or Gold Offer

Helmet:

Helm of the Druid - AC+4 Deflection , Druid Spell Slot 4, Dmg Immunity Sonic 10% = Trade or Gold Offer
Helmet Of Protection - AC+4 Deflection = 80,000 Gold
Mask Of Charisma - AC+3 Deflection , CHA+3 = 50,000 Gold
Helm of CHA+3 = 25,000 Gold

Belts:

Belt Vs Evil - AC vs Evil +4 (Deflection) , Fortitude Saves +1 = 15,000 Gold
Belt Of The Paladin - AC Vs Evil +3, Bonus Spell Slot 4 Paladin, Bonus Spell Slot 1 Spirit Shaman. = Trade or Gold Offer

Boots:

Boots of the Paladin - Bonus Paladin Spell Slot 4 = 10,000 Gold
Boots Of Silence Immunity - AC+2 Dodge, Spell Immunity : SIlence = 10,000 Gold

Gloves:

Bracers - DEX+3 = 15,000 Gold
Monk Gauntlets +4 EB = 10,000 Gold
Gauntlet Of the Vampire - EB+2 ,Vampiric Regen +1 , Spell Immunity Mind Fog = 15,000 Gold
Gauntlets of Acid - EB+3 , Acid Dmg 1d4 = 15,000 Gold
Bracer of INT+3 = 15,000 Gold

New Items:
Boots - AC +4 , Dex +3 , Spell Immunity (Searing Light) = Trade Only
Boots - AC+4 Dodge, AC +3 vs Piercing Dodge stacks (Total of +7 AC vs piercing) = Trade only

(((OOC: Looking for Kamas, Greatsword, Falchion all with Vampiric Regen. Also Looking for Bard spell slot 4,5,6 items / Perform items , Crossbows and items with double attributes +3 or anything else interesting that you might have)))
Last edited by Mutko1 on Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:49 pm, edited 6 times in total.

HivaOa

Re: BG Farmlands: Telir's Trading Wagon.

Unread post by HivaOa » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:17 pm

A red hair woman bypasses farmlands and looks at the arms,

"Sir, you have a very good collection here, I want to do some trade with you."

///PM sent
Story and Tips about my journey on BGTSCC
https://bgtscchivaoa.blogspot.com/

dakalb

Unread post by dakalb » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:27 pm

A dwarf walks up to the stall and see's the Dwarven War axe,

"I'll pay for it"

//pm sent
Kejmckin:

Dolan Ironfaar: "You can learn most anything from reading a book"
Dral Winterward: Believes in rules and loves to fight "I am the best shield around"

Mutko1

Unread post by Mutko1 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:52 am

dakalb wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:27 pm
A dwarf walks up to the stall and see's the Dwarven War axe,

"I'll pay for it"

//pm sent
((OOC)) Didn't receive PM. Find me online usually on character Vix or Raven Blake. Playing evenings GMT 0

HivaOa

Unread post by HivaOa » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:48 am

“Seems I had a few epic adventures with this merchant.”

The woman laughed “My name is Lina Waterdancer”

“Besides the deal we made, I also like those Paladin Belt and ring.” She pointed at them, “I will pay 80000 for those two. What do you think?”
Story and Tips about my journey on BGTSCC
https://bgtscchivaoa.blogspot.com/

Mutko1

Unread post by Mutko1 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:48 am

HivaOa wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:48 am

“Besides the deal we made, I also like those Paladin Belt and ring.” She pointed at them, “I will pay 80000 for those two. What do you think?”
Eh that look like a poor deal to me lass. Ya'll have to open yer pockets more than that.

DaloLorn

Unread post by DaloLorn » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:21 pm

Mutko1 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:48 am
HivaOa wrote:

Eh that look like a poor deal to me lass. Ya'll have to open yer pockets more than that.
Overhearing the conversation as she passes by, a petite, well-dressed, reddish-haired human woman steps closer and speaks up. "Actually, if you don't mind my interrupting... They really don't sound all that good." She looks over some of the other items. "In fact, a lot of your goods seem... Well, grossly overpriced. Not all, mind; some of these are definitely both useful and rare enough to warrant their prices, and one could even argue that some are fairly cheap."

"I won't deny that casting a couple more spells is a good ability to have, but you are talking about magical focuses for paladins. I don't exactly think they have a pressing need to squeeze every last spell out of their gods, even if they are their more powerful ones. As for the wards on the belt, it seems a touch unwise to rely on a conditional ward like that one, especially when it's not even all that impressive."

"I'd have to do a little more research, but offhand I don't think I'd offer more than six hundred for the both of them; a pretty penny less than the eight hundred the lady asked for. As for this amulet..." she turns her attention to the Greater Cloaked Amulet, "I seem to recall seeing amulets just like this one being sold by a halfling merchant in Greenest. It could hardly have been more than a hundred and fifty gold pieces; possibly as little as a hundred. It's a middling enchantment, at any rate; anyone who could afford it would surely prefer one of the other amulets being offered by the same fellow."

(I really don't think two level 4 paladin spells and 3 Deflection against evil only are worth 80k, rare though the items might be. Similarly, even if it weren't being sold at an NPC vendor, the Greater Cloaked Amulet's stats are easily topped by a Greater Amulet of the Silent - or even better, a Greater Amulet of the Stalker if you prefer to get your Natural AC from spells instead of items. There's also a number of other items I'd estimate as being somewhat overpriced, though at the same time I can see several items I would readily consider buying... if only I were a little richer, and remembered which characters' niches those items fit into.

Some of my other PCs might actually go for some of those other items soon, after I've conducted a more thorough review of their needs and finances.)
European player, GMT+1 (+2 during DST). Active in Discord.
Notable characters:
  • Shali Menner
  • Mard Fettian
  • Cald Hanicen
  • Vichan Sterr
  • Ilhara Evrine
  • Kana Tannard

Warath

Unread post by Warath » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:40 pm

A hulking Half-Orc meanders through the wares laid out in front of Telir's wagon. He stops as his eyes gaze upon a pair of carefully crafted boots with golden inlay trim along the edges of leather. A smile crosses his face.

"Good sir, would you be willing to take a look at my wares, and see if we can come across a deal for those boots? Take your pick!"

Would love to trade for your Dodge/Dex boots for anything in my trade post here on the forums.

Mutko1

Unread post by Mutko1 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:14 pm

DaloLorn wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:21 pm
Mutko1 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:48 am
HivaOa wrote:

Overhearing the conversation as she passes by, a petite, well-dressed, reddish-haired human woman steps closer and speaks up. "Actually, if you don't mind my interrupting... They really don't sound all that good." She looks over some of the other items. "In fact, a lot of your goods seem... Well, grossly overpriced. Not all, mind; some of these are definitely both useful and rare enough to warrant their prices, and one could even argue that some are fairly cheap."

"I won't deny that casting a couple more spells is a good ability to have, but you are talking about magical focuses for paladins. I don't exactly think they have a pressing need to squeeze every last spell out of their gods, even if they are their more powerful ones. As for the wards on the belt, it seems a touch unwise to rely on a conditional ward like that one, especially when it's not even all that impressive."

"I'd have to do a little more research, but offhand I don't think I'd offer more than six hundred for the both of them; a pretty penny less than the eight hundred the lady asked for. As for this amulet..." she turns her attention to the Greater Cloaked Amulet, "I seem to recall seeing amulets just like this one being sold by a halfling merchant in Greenest. It could hardly have been more than a hundred and fifty gold pieces; possibly as little as a hundred. It's a middling enchantment, at any rate; anyone who could afford it would surely prefer one of the other amulets being offered by the same fellow."

(I really don't think two level 4 paladin spells and 3 Deflection against evil only are worth 80k, rare though the items might be. Similarly, even if it weren't being sold at an NPC vendor, the Greater Cloaked Amulet's stats are easily topped by a Greater Amulet of the Silent - or even better, a Greater Amulet of the Stalker if you prefer to get your Natural AC from spells instead of items. There's also a number of other items I'd estimate as being somewhat overpriced, though at the same time I can see several items I would readily consider buying... if only I were a little richer, and remembered which characters' niches those items fit into.

Some of my other PCs might actually go for some of those other items soon, after I've conducted a more thorough review of their needs and finances.)
*As the woman speaks, Telir's eyes widen with an obviously annoyed look*
If yer' not buyin then get away from here wench! Stop drivin' me customers away! *Telir calls in one of his mercenary guards*
Ye don't like the prices ye go find better ones elsewhere! If i see ye drivin' my customers again i'm gonna let me guards deal with ye! Away with ye!

((OOC: I respect your opinion and feedback. I didn't know that similar amulets like the cloaked one are being for sale somewhere i've been away from the server for few years and a lot has changed. Therefore on items that i'm not sure what their worth is i've put "Gold Offer or Trade" If the trade doesn't suit me i won't do it. As for the paladin spell slot items i would wait and see what other offers i can get as i have use of those items too and they are worth more in my opinion.
All feedback is welcomed and appreciated :)

Mutko1

Unread post by Mutko1 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:25 pm

Warath wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:40 pm
A hulking Half-Orc meanders through the wares laid out in front of Telir's wagon. He stops as his eyes gaze upon a pair of carefully crafted boots with golden inlay trim along the edges of leather. A smile crosses his face.

"Good sir, would you be willing to take a look at my wares, and see if we can come across a deal for those boots? Take your pick!"

Would love to trade for your Dodge/Dex boots for anything in my trade post here on the forums.
*As the half-orc approaches and browses through the wares, Telir becomes intimidated. He calls his mercenary guards in close and says*
Be careful with that stuff will ye? Ye make anythin' dirty ye'r paying for it!
And nothin' of yer stuff catches me eye. Anythin' else ye want ?

Warath

Unread post by Warath » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:57 pm

His eyes raise to Telir, scorn crossing his face. He glances to the side where his mercenaries moved in, their hands upon the hilts of their swords. With a nod, he speaks slowly and conservatively...

"It is unfortunate you look at me the way that you do. I fear that I could offer something greater for these boots, but alas, your disposition of me seems quite askew. I'd rather take my business elsewhere to someone a little more... appreciative of my kind."

Without looking back, he briskly walks away.

Steve
Recognized Donor

Unread post by Steve » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:49 pm

The half-Elven, Jon Smythe, visits the trading wagon, after some rumors filter around that a deal may be made over some worthy items of unique origin.

"Evening, good Dwarf...my name is Smythe, and...may I take a look around your wares?"

Smythe does a fair job examining this and that, sometimes with a smile. After some time, and seeing what the Dwarf has stated he is looking for, Smythe writes down a few things on a slip of parchment with a charcoal stick held in another wood stick with a metal fitting on the end.

"Tell me if these are things that interests you...and perhaps we can discuss trade. I'm sure there is something here I can find use for...."

//PM send with note.
Storybuilding

|> Jon SmythePath of the Mindful Blade & Seafarer
|> Simsae OrcslayerStonesinger of the Telormar Gultor & citizen of the Kingdom of Kraak Helzak
|> Monserrate — Circle of Rust and the Worm

ugljesa94

Unread post by ugljesa94 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:56 pm

"Greetings master dwarf!" - says the man wearing a red mask. "My name is Vrain, and I do have to say, you've gotten yourself some pretty neat stuff." He then walks around and eyes the goods more. "However... I overheard you're looking for certain things, I happen to own a heavy crossbow of superior gnome design. Here, take a look for yourself." He then procures the crossbow from his pack.

// Gnomish Heavy Crossbow
Bonus feat: Point blank shot
Bonus feat: Rapid reload
Enhancement bonus +2
Mighty +5
Vrain Blackshot - Doer of stuff, Obtainer of things

Mutko1

Unread post by Mutko1 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:56 pm

ugljesa94 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:56 pm
"Greetings master dwarf!" - says the man wearing a red mask. "My name is Vrain, and I do have to say, you've gotten yourself some pretty neat stuff." He then walks around and eyes the goods more. "However... I overheard you're looking for certain things, I happen to own a heavy crossbow of superior gnome design. Here, take a look for yourself." He then procures the crossbow from his pack.

// Gnomish Heavy Crossbow
Bonus feat: Point blank shot
Bonus feat: Rapid reload
Enhancement bonus +2
Mighty +5
Welcome lad! Aye that ain't a bad shooter! Got one of these myself even! I keep it for eh... nasty buggers that drive away me customers heheh.
I don't want another one of these but i'll take yer coin if ya'd like to purchase !

Mutko1

Unread post by Mutko1 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:00 pm

*Telir and The Half-Elf Jon Smythe exchange goods and a deal is sealed with a handshake*

A pleasure doing bussines with ye !