SOUBAR - Broken Dwarf - wands, potions, grenades!

A Place to Buy, Sell, and Trade Items and Services

Moderators: Moderator, DM

Sosindżer

SOUBAR - Broken Dwarf - wands, potions, grenades!

Unread post by Sosindżer »

Broken Dwarf
Wands, potions, elixirs, grenades - everything an adventurer wants....and needs!

*Sometimes in the village of Soubar, near Nog Mudd's wagon, there is an unfolded red tent. In front of it, there is a wooden sign with "Broken Dwarf" written on it. At times people of Soubar can hear little explonsions and see billows of smoke coming out of it. When the thent's flap is raised you can notice a dwarf bustling haphazardly inside. The dwarf is tall and slim for his kind, clomps of unkempt hair inclose shiny baldness, glasses on his nose are often steamy and his clothes dirty with fluids of all the colours*

Sabrak D'war offers his skills in brewing potions and elixirs, creating arcane wands and mixing alchemist's fire for any adventurer that is willing to pay. If the dwarf is not around leave your request to Nog Mudd.
OOC: PM me or look for me in the game (Sabrak D'war) for the potions, wands or grenades you are interested in and I will answer as soon as possible. Prices can be decided by PM's or in game through RP (preferably with using skills rolls!)
Sosindżer

Re: SOUBAR - Broken Dwarf - wands, potions, grenades!

Unread post by Sosindżer »

*Besides multiple vials, retorts, bowls, bone wands there is also a small bookshelf with few items on it*
Quick Wit belt for sale!(+3 AC (deflection), +3 DEX, +4 Bluff skill, Bonus feat: Alertness)

Return to “The Marketplace”