In Character Role Play at Flaming Fist HQ Docks District

The "Year of the Arch" Campaign

Moderators: Moderator, DM

User avatar
Mausman
Posts: 539
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 1:34 pm
Location: All over the place

Re: In Character Role Play at Flaming Fist HQ Docks District

Unread post by Mausman » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:23 am

The Witch Hunter felt somewhat uneased, for it reminded him of a certain event, barely two years ago. His jaw fixated, it's muscles rippled a brief moment as they decended. Instinctively, his thoughts were focused on how quickly he could reach for his crossbow or stake...

He strode on with a grim expression on his countenance
Wulfrik
Alaan Skriesong, Anarchist, Assassin, Wild Person- Retired with his She-wolf Elfling in a homely cave -Retired

User avatar
DM Hera
Posts: 2364
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:23 pm
Location: Mount Olympus

Re: In Character Role Play at Flaming Fist HQ Docks District

Unread post by DM Hera » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:38 am

The Cells

The doors on the way to the dungeon become thick and heavy, a treated wood against burning and likely warded from spell. Locks are heavy yet not terrible complex for they need to be operated often. The first level of windowless cells are filled with drunks, and pick pockets or others of minor crimes. It is the Second level where they house Lady Ralia.

Upon descent of the spiral stair case there is another hall of cells, the fist lot seam to be a holding place for a band known as the Pink Scarfs, a group of highway men and robbers who wore pink scarfs.

It is near the end of this hall you come across a final cell which is brightly lit and smells of perfumes. The Cell of Lady Ralia Fenswallow. Which by no means looks like a cell besides it not having a window. There is a fancy dressing mirror in here, easel to paint, a book shelf with books and even a luxury bed and fine sheets. It looks very tidy likely receiving some sort of maid service daily and fresh fruits lay in a bowl upon a small table. Fines rugs and flowers decorate the cell with a large painting of an out door scene hanging on the wall.

Lady Ralia Fenswallow is a noble woman, with her head held high and a hooked nose as she looks down upon her. Her hair is blondish in color though thin and a bit straggly, she is not the most attractive woman in the lands though not homely either.
My personal view is in red, for I am fancy.

User avatar
Mausman
Posts: 539
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 1:34 pm
Location: All over the place

Re: In Character Role Play at Flaming Fist HQ Docks District

Unread post by Mausman » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:10 am

The Witch Hunter stood there, hands neatly folded behind his back. The large hat and longcoat unmistakingly giving him the grim look of an Inquisitor. He remained silent and glanced at those present
Wulfrik
Alaan Skriesong, Anarchist, Assassin, Wild Person- Retired with his She-wolf Elfling in a homely cave -Retired

User avatar
DM Hera
Posts: 2364
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:23 pm
Location: Mount Olympus

Re: In Character Role Play at Flaming Fist HQ Docks District

Unread post by DM Hera » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:33 pm

A pair of hands tries to reach out from their bars behind the Witch Hunter. An insane man wearing a pink scarf looking at you. "Its in me! its in Me!" *he cackles* Just another nutter?
My personal view is in red, for I am fancy.

User avatar
Mausman
Posts: 539
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 1:34 pm
Location: All over the place

Re: In Character Role Play at Flaming Fist HQ Docks District

Unread post by Mausman » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:06 am

The Witch Hunter turned to face the individual that cackled behind him and studied the man for some time, calmly...
Wulfrik
Alaan Skriesong, Anarchist, Assassin, Wild Person- Retired with his She-wolf Elfling in a homely cave -Retired

User avatar
TarnishedSoul
Posts: 1881
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:06 pm
Location: Candlekeep

Re: In Character Role Play at Flaming Fist HQ Docks District

Unread post by TarnishedSoul » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:02 pm

Image

A sealed letter addressed to "Captain Belurion" arrives at The Flaming Fist Castle of Baldur's Gate.
The point of origin shows as "Office of the Guide, Candlekeep."

User avatar
Calodan
Posts: 2034
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:21 pm
Location: Missoula Montana BIG SKY COUNTRY

Re: In Character Role Play at Flaming Fist HQ Docks District

Unread post by Calodan » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:22 pm

A letter bearing the seal of House Sentinel arrives at the HQ

Image
Kory Sentinel
"We should take the army head on!"

"... it sounds like a terrible idea, but look at that smile."
"And he just sounds so confident ... he is a favored soul."
"Even if we don't survive, he will, and isn't that what matters?" -Red Lancer

User avatar
Calodan
Posts: 2034
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:21 pm
Location: Missoula Montana BIG SKY COUNTRY

Re: In Character Role Play at Flaming Fist HQ Docks District

Unread post by Calodan » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:12 pm

Kory comes into the compound and immediately reports dead bodies in the Easter farm lands headed North to the Fields of the Dead. He requests a immediate dispatch to the farmlands to investigate.


Hidden: show
/////DM Spartacus event. Kory found bodies in the Eastern Farmlands is reporting to the fist so they can keep eye out for suspicious activity.
Kory Sentinel
"We should take the army head on!"

"... it sounds like a terrible idea, but look at that smile."
"And he just sounds so confident ... he is a favored soul."
"Even if we don't survive, he will, and isn't that what matters?" -Red Lancer

DM Spartacus
DM
Posts: 1072
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:08 pm

Re: In Character Role Play at Flaming Fist HQ Docks District

Unread post by DM Spartacus » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:57 pm

The Flaming Fist make a show with a strong patrol kicking in doors and taking names in order to restore confidence in the area. Confidence slipping slowly away with whispers of the dark days of Undead. Of Liches and loathsome Hordes. Even mighty Baldur's gate does not seem quite so secure, recent memories threatening the peace and recent prosperity.

The Patrol soon returns to a fanfare, and a poem, all is well they declare, the matter resolved. But.

User avatar
Calodan
Posts: 2034
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:21 pm
Location: Missoula Montana BIG SKY COUNTRY

Re: In Character Role Play at Flaming Fist HQ Docks District

Unread post by Calodan » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:26 pm

Image

Gurnak strides across the cobbles stone pathways the long black cloak ruffling behind him. The ringing of metal on metal with each step in tune with the two sets of boots in trail of him following their newly appointed Knight commander to the Fist HQ. Upon arriving at the Fist quarters Gurnak halts his detail and they stand at attention armor shining in the light. Gurnak politely as is custom of Nobles to do so introduces himself to James Norton. After exchanging pleasantries Gurnak would get right to business.

Certain phrases stand out in the conversation as Gurnak makes his offer to the man. Among them people might hear that Thay has enjoyed ease of life within the walls of the gate under Fist guard and that Thay wished to give back. An offer of highly trained Thayan Knights to supplement Fist patrols and guards within the city walls is made. There is also talk from Gurnak about idle hands make devil's work and his knights indeed have had idle hands for far too long under other command. Gurnak would also propose that his knights could handle the seditious preachers that were around as of late as well if the Fist wanted... A joke about a week in the stockade might change their minds on preaching outside their temple could be heard as well from Gurnak. What James Norton said to each was never really heard by any but Gurnak and himself but rumors may start floating.....
Kory Sentinel
"We should take the army head on!"

"... it sounds like a terrible idea, but look at that smile."
"And he just sounds so confident ... he is a favored soul."
"Even if we don't survive, he will, and isn't that what matters?" -Red Lancer

User avatar
Tiberis79
Posts: 291
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:36 am

Re: In Character Role Play at Flaming Fist HQ Docks District

Unread post by Tiberis79 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:52 am

Linela approaches the fist covered in rotten bits if -something-. She wipes her face, weary and slick with sweat, grasping the shoulder of the closest shoulder she sees.

"Ghouls near the farmlands!" She spits out, "I cleared some 10 or so of them, but... I counted three slain men near the shack east of the wyrm's crossing. There may be more ghouls, and whatever brought them there."

Image
Lannia Tannen - Bunnybow the vicious, scourge to tasty animals and talker to snarky spirit dogs.
Linela Fyar - Fey Bard.

Post Reply