BG/Soubar/FAI - Vandren Voss - Items sought

Need to Hire a Mercenary Who Doesn't Ask Questions? Want a Magic Halberd? Post to the Want Ads!

Moderators: Moderator, DM

The Whistler

BG/Soubar/FAI - Vandren Voss - Items sought

Unread post by The Whistler »

A one eyed man garbed in rangers' trappings is seen disseminating notices to merchants far and wide. They read as follows:

"My name is Vandren Voss and I seek items that confer maximum protection whilst also increasing one's lockpicking skill. If you think you may have what I seek, I can be reached by message at the Friendly Arm Inn where I have temporarily taken up lodgings."

//I'm looking for +4 dodge, deflection, natural and armor (bracers) items that grant at least a +2 bonus to open locks.
Last edited by The Whistler on Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Schrödinger's Cyricism: NPCs simultaneously know everything and nothing about Cyric until observed by the Cyricist. Then they default to the state that disadvantages the Cyricist the most.
Theodore01
Recognized Donor

Re: BG/Soubar/FAI - Vandren Voss - Items sought

Unread post by Theodore01 »

\\for weapons look at the fai vendor
The Whistler

Unread post by The Whistler »

//Thanks a lot Theodore, I'll amend the OP :D . Still on the lookout for other +open lock items on that list.
Schrödinger's Cyricism: NPCs simultaneously know everything and nothing about Cyric until observed by the Cyricist. Then they default to the state that disadvantages the Cyricist the most.
Azroth

Unread post by Azroth »

The Whistler wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:52 pm //Thanks a lot Theodore, I'll amend the OP :D . Still on the lookout for other +open lock items on that list.
// look at the House vendor outside of Lewd Lyre and check the shady market near the unmarked warehouse in the harbor of Boulders Gate city. As you walk up to the location it should give you a lore pop up and you know you are there. Should be some in that vacininity.
After years of trying to give others a chance to prove to me they can shape up here, I have run out of patience. The numbers of nwn2 overall dropping in the past few years have told me the path others truly want to take. Actions speak louder than words.

It's not worth the investment.

Return to “Want Ads”