1. Stay on topic. Please keep your posts relevant and do not make off-topic posts. If a subject is brought up in a thread which you believe merits a discussion, start a new topic in an appropriate forums section instead of derailing a current one.
2. "Flaming," personal attacks, disrespectful, derogatory, threatening, insulting, or negative comments directed towards or about another member of the community will not be tolerated. This encompasses "trolling," or posts purposely intended in instigate a member of the community in order to create any of the above or disrupt the discussion.
3. If you have an issue with any other player or member of the staff OOC or ICly, do not post about it on the forums, instead use personal messages to solve it.
4. Please refrain from discussing politics and religion on these forums.
5. Do not swear or use profanity out of character. Limited, lore appropriate profanity is allowed for IC posts. Modern day racial/social/political slurs are strictly prohibited. Images that include profanity must be edited to exclude the profanity, or they will be deleted.
6. Do not share or disclose other people's personal or private information without their consent, be that on the public forums or through private messages.
Violation of the rules may result in posts being deleted or moved, threads being locked or moved, warnings to authors of posts violating the rules being issued, including temporary (or permanent) loss of posting privileges.
Thank you for taking your time to read and understand these rules and for helping us to maintain the forums a place for sharing ideas and opinions in a friendly and respectful environment.