Draviir's Trade Post ~ Soubar ~ Epic Trades

Moderators: Moderator, DM

Caelin

Re: Draviir's Trade Post ~ Soubar ~ Epic Wares

Unread post by Caelin »

A woman saunters up, and nods briefly to the man. "I've an offer for you."

She proffers a cloak, finely made and enchanted. "This cloak, for that belt over there." Her finger points to a belt, lying in stock. "You perhaps get the better of the trade, but my client's needs are particular."

//+4 wisdom cloak for +4 dex belt.
James Merlin - Traveling, Treasure Hunting Troubadour of Tymora
Garet Sunder - Monk of the Fallen Star
Duncan Thorne - Sellsword and follower of the Red Knight
Vivian Blake - Wheeler and Dealer (Merchant)
Bran Emberfist - Monk of the Order of the Four Ways
AC81

Unread post by AC81 »

Dwarfare wrote:A man named Fergast sends word that he'd like to try and make a deal for the blood-sucking greatsword (+2 EB, 1d4 Bludgeoning, +3 vamp) the man has. He also expresses interest in the Scythe with similar properties (+4 EB, +2 Piercing, +3 Vamp, on hit stun).

In trade, he offers what he refers to as an armor as light and strong as it is durable (Full plate, +3 AC, 3/- Damage Reduction, 10% weight), as well as a few other items or coin in order to sweeten the deal should they not come to an easy arrangement. He requests a meeting at Draviir's convenience.
Draviir replies in the negative - "The items offered are not a match for the items gained, no trade can be made this day."
A woman saunters up, and nods briefly to the man. "I've an offer for you."

She proffers a cloak, finely made and enchanted. "This cloak, for that belt over there." Her finger points to a belt, lying in stock. "You perhaps get the better of the trade, but my client's needs are particular."

//+4 wisdom cloak for +4 dex belt.
"I get the better trade? I disagree, however, the cloak is not an item I seek, so regardless, we cannot make the deal."
Draviir - Luskanite mercenary and trader of exquisite goods.
Quinath Nar - Monastic warrior from Waterdeep
Caelin

Unread post by Caelin »

AC81 wrote: "I get the better trade? I disagree, however, the cloak is not an item I seek, so regardless, we cannot make the deal."
"Bracers to the same effect as that belt can be reliably acquired from the Elves. One cannot say the same of the cloak, I don't believe. At least not so as most people would find ueful. Regardless, the decision is yours. Perhaps we will trade in the future."
James Merlin - Traveling, Treasure Hunting Troubadour of Tymora
Garet Sunder - Monk of the Fallen Star
Duncan Thorne - Sellsword and follower of the Red Knight
Vivian Blake - Wheeler and Dealer (Merchant)
Bran Emberfist - Monk of the Order of the Four Ways
AC81

Re: Draviir's Trade Post ~ Soubar ~ CLOSED

Unread post by AC81 »

A merchant of some former renoun returns to the town of Soubar and once again displays his wares. The merchant Draviir, announces to any and all who will listen that he does not desire gold but instead would like to trade his artifacts for those of others that he can use. [See OP on page 1, for trade list and desired trades]
Draviir - Luskanite mercenary and trader of exquisite goods.
Quinath Nar - Monastic warrior from Waterdeep

Return to “Marketplace - Archive”