Literally picking a fight

Moderators: Moderator, DM

aaron22
Recognized Donor

Re: Literally picking a fight

Unread post by aaron22 »

Lighters wrote:I'd be willing to RCR a character up to level 10 or so for any worthwhile RP cause, if it meant I'd be in on some good RP..

To be honest it has been a struggle since I started playing here. I read really well thought out bios, IC posts, etc. I go in game and for the most part its silence, or running, or otherwise feeling like I am the odd man out. I hate to sound like a whiner, but inclusion has not been my experience.

To prevent a rant I will just say that I would roll up any character type, of any persuasion, up to level 10, and be down for any RP stories. I don't want to play a puppet, but if you pick an archetype I will roll it and play it how I best see fit, allowing whatever happens to happen (within the rules, sickos). Up to and including permakilled.

Playtimes vary. Playing East coast US time (ET) evenings mostly.
Hey!! im EST and evening too. mostly just run around by me self and keel monsters. wanna roll an orc and do orcish things with my barb5?
Khar B'ukagaroh
"You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only choice."
Bob Marley
Hawke

Unread post by Hawke »

Moved to a more fitting forum.
Rask
Recognized Donor

Unread post by Rask »

If you see me logged in, feel free to do whatever.
Rennec Rokranon, Chosen of Helm, Retired for now
Isra Wynterborne, Necromancer Hunter
Rask, The Lich, Retired
S.Ravenpath, collector an author of tall tales.
Nathka Blacksand - Khazark of the Enclave
Richter Bedevere - The Reveler and enjoyer of fine wines
Tekill
Recognized Donor

Unread post by Tekill »

Well the evil faction I mentioned seems to have, I don't know, died I guess. We lost a leader then it sort of slowly faded....cut the head off and the body dies too...is that how the expression goes?
So yeah it is hard to organize factions, especially evils ones.
But the take away here is that there is no shorage of volunteers to fight. It might be a bit prescribed but evil conflict is possible at least, in theory.
Malodia - Bae'qeshel - The Dark Minstrel - https://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=76945

Gilthisanthilas - Pryat of Helm - Everwatch Knight

Skagrot Skullsplitter - Mountain Orc Warrior - The Last Skullsplitter https://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=79740
Xorena

Unread post by Xorena »

I'm on often enough with my Umberlant priestess. Definitely look me up if something gets going.
Eroica Hersbrucker, dungeon scout and hired blade

Helpful references:
Complete arcane spell list.

Return to “OOC Discussion (Surface)”